OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SEASON & NEW YEAR'S 2017 THREAD

Hoping to be there Dec 6 for a few days to celebrate the end of our school years!... but still planning. It will be our second Christmas visit, tossing up between GCH and DLH. Thanks for taking on the job of running this thread!

We will be going again this year the week after Thanksgiving! Nov 26th - Dec 2nd. We will be bringing our god daughter and her parents with us and we have booked a 2 bedroom villa at the Grand Californian! I can not wait! :cool1::banana:party::jumping1::dancer:

Hoping to be there Dec 6 for a few days to celebrate the end of our school years!... but still planning. It will be our second Christmas visit, tossing up between GCH and DLH. Thanks for taking on the job of running this thread!
I wish my budget included an on property hotel lol. Flying from Canada at Christmas is expensive :sad2:

We will be going again this year the week after Thanksgiving! Nov 26th - Dec 2nd. We will be bringing our god daughter and her parents with us and we have booked a 2 bedroom villa at the Grand Californian! I can not wait! :cool1::banana:party::jumping1::dancer:
That would be my dream suite:lovestruc I stayed in a studio villa and got a sneak peek when housekeeping was cleaning a 2 bdr.....sigh

That would be my dream suite:lovestruc I stayed in a studio villa and got a sneak peek when housekeeping was cleaning a 2 bdr.....sigh

I feel very lucky to be able to stay there. I have a friend that is a DVC member and she lets me use her points when she is not using them. It's honestly less expensive for me to stay with her generous offer than to stay across the street. I am very blessed.

I feel very lucky to be able to stay there. I have a friend that is a DVC member and she lets me use her points when she is not using them. It's honestly less expensive for me to stay with her generous offer than to stay across the street. I am very blessed.
What a great friend!

Add me to the list! My family is still nailing down dates but it looks like we will be there the week after Thanksgiving!! This will be our first time visiting when it is decorated for the Holidays!! Our last trip was in April 2016. :)

Add me to the list! My family is still nailing down dates but it looks like we will be there the week after Thanksgiving!! This will be our first time visiting when it is decorated for the Holidays!! Our last trip was in April 2016. :)
:welcome:to the thread!

Hi! We'll be there Dec 7-9. We just took our 5yo and 5 month old in April. 5yo had such an amazing time that we're going to surprise him with an early christmas present.

We're planning to write him a letter from santa that has a map from our house to California, saying he has to grab mom n dad n get to Ca to claim his early present, send him on a little scavenger hunt of sorts that leads to Disneyland. Im so excited!!!
He is going to to be disappointed that Hyperspace Mountain is gone. He looooved the star wars music and the tai fighters!!

I'll be there December 4-10 staying at the BWPPI. My first holiday trip to DLR. I've done the holiday at WDW several times. I want to compare them.

Just a heads up for any of you who fly Southwest & are traveling to Disneyland in early December or sooner...they are currently having a 3 day sale on fares for flights through December 13th (with a few exceptions, like around Labor Day & Thanksgiving).

Some of the discounts on flights into Southern California are crazy good, so check your flights if flying on Southwest is an option for you.

My mother & I will be visiting together in early December (December 2nd through 9th for her, December 2nd through 14th for me). She managed to get her flights between Sacramento & LAX for $49 each way which was, literally, half off the price they had listed yesterday. I'm flying from Detroit & the discount isn't as great, but still good enough that I booked my flight into LAX this morning so I could take advantage of the savings (I saved enough to pay for 3 Dole Whips so, hey, sounds good to me!). The sale ends at the end of the day on June 8th, so you have a couple of days!

~Meg

Hi! We'll be there Dec 7-9. We just took our 5yo and 5 month old in April. 5yo had such an amazing time that we're going to surprise him with an early christmas present.

We're planning to write him a letter from santa that has a map from our house to California, saying he has to grab mom n dad n get to Ca to claim his early present, send him on a little scavenger hunt of sorts that leads to Disneyland. Im so excited!!!
He is going to to be disappointed that Hyperspace Mountain is gone. He looooved the star wars music and the tai fighters!!
That is a great idea!

I'll be there December 4-10 staying at the BWPPI. My first holiday trip to DLR. I've done the holiday at WDW several times. I want to compare them.
I am sure it will be very different. Have you been to DL before?

My Thanksgiving is in October lol. I know US Thanksgiving is in November. What are your dates? Are the parks crazy over Thanksgiving?

I'm going!party:Can I add you to the list of crazy people who are going for the holidays!

lilsassymom...Nov.25-Dec.2...DH

Sparrow78...Nov.25-Dec.2...HoJo

Iwanthony...Nov.26-Dec.2...GCV

cinder-ellah...Nov.30-Dec.3...GCH

JBF 1982.....Dec.1-3...BW Stovall's

mlnbabies...Dec.1-4...BWPPI changed name

siskaren...Dec.2-8...Hilton Anaheim

NewbieMouse...Dec.4-8...BWPPI

Mickeybell...Dec.4-9...CCI

chirurgeon...Dec.4-10...BWPPI

farmfresh...Dec.6-

Forcingmagnolia...Dec.7-9

MaleficentRN...Dec.11-15...GCH....celebrating her 50th bday

Disneymom20...Dec.17-28...

Susie63...Dec.20-23 & Dec. 30-Jan.4...CCI... celebrating DH 50 & DD Sweet 16❤

Mickey&JoshNut...Dec.24-27...PPH

PoohsFan1...Dec.24-Jan.1...PPH

jeepnjudy...Dec.26-Jan.2

MontanaFmly...Dec.29-Jan.1

ParkHopper1...Dec.30-Jan.1...Courtyard Anaheim

Last edited:
I'm going!party:Can I add you to the list of crazy people who are going for the holidays!

lilsassymom...Nov.25-Dec.2...DH

Sparrow78...Nov.25-Dec.2...HoJo

Iwanthony...Nov.26-Dec.2...GCV

cinder-ellah...Nov.30-Dec.3...GCH

JBF 1982.....Dec.1-3...BW Stovall's

mlnbabies...Dec.1-4...BWPPI

siskaren...Dec.2-8...Hilton Anaheim

NewbieMouse...Dec.4-8...BWPPI

Mickeybell...Dec.4-9...CCI

chirurgeon...Dec.4-10...BWPPI

farmfresh...Dec.6-

Forcingmagnolia...Dec.7-9

MaleficentRN...Dec.11-15...GCH....celebrating her 50th bday

Disneymom20...Dec.17-28...

Susie63...Dec.20-23 & Dec. 30-Jan.4...CCI... celebrating DH 50 & DD Sweet 16❤

Mickey&JoshNut...Dec.24-27...PPH

PoohsFan1...Dec.24-Jan.1...PPH

jeepnjudy...Dec.26-Jan.2

MontanaFmly...Dec.29-Jan.1

ParkHopper1...Dec.30-Jan.1...Courtyard Anaheim

Please delete the 2 previous posts from me. I was trying to change my name from minibabies to mlnbabies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter