Christmas Parade at Magic Kingdom

Jodi1980

<font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood
Is there a special Christmas parade at MK? Does anyone know what day it starts and ends? Also, what is the name of the parade? Thanks!

There is a Christmas Parade (Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade) being taped on December 6th and 7th, from what we hear.

There is also a parade every night (twice a night) at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (which is a hard ticketed event -meaning you have to have separate tickets from park admission to get in)

That parade is also shown during the day(2:00pm I think) during Christmas week. Im not sure of the dates, but it has been posted somewhere here recently....maybe beginning the 20th?

Here are the dates for viewing during regular park hours :

**MVMCParade**:
December 6: 5pm (this is after the filming of the parade that will be going on on Main Street all day)
December 20 -- 3pm
December 21-31 -- 2pm

It will be shown twice at the actual Very merry Christmas Parties :)

As for Dec 7... not sure if they are going to show it that day or not, I have seen info on the Cast info sheets that stated Dec 6 at 5pm (after the filming wraps up) but the only place i have seen the 7th listed is here on the boards. We'll have to wait and see on that one :)

im marching in a parede down there this December... i guess that would be the one

we get down there on the 28th so look for me at 2 p.m. on the 28 29 30 or 31... dont know which one... :)

Going to universal too, doing some other parade that i guess has the macy day baloons in it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter