Christmas party or extra hopper daysp

Mom2Kids2003

Mouseketeer
This will be our first trip during Christmas time. We were planning on a 6 day hopper ticket. I’m wondering if I should drop to a 3 day hopper and do the Christmas party. The cost is the same as a 6 day hopper. I’m not sure if the party is worth it. Kiddos are 10 and 15. Thoughts?

How often do you go? If you won’t be there again at Christmas, I would do the party. Especially if you visit yearly. I find it so enjoyable to do new and different things each trip!

This will be our first trip during Christmas time. We were planning on a 6 day hopper ticket. I’m wondering if I should drop to a 3 day hopper and do the Christmas party. The cost is the same as a 6 day hopper. I’m not sure if the party is worth it. Kiddos are 10 and 15. Thoughts?

Keep the 6-day park hopper. IMHO, the Christmas party isn't worth it. We went last year and I found the Christmas decorations and offerings were better at EP, DHS (things that are included in your ticket) and the resorts. If you really want to see Holiday Wishes, you can see it from any of the monorail resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter