Christmas season 2004

Princess minnie x

Earning My Ears
I have visited DLP during the christmas season for the last 2years as it is my favourite time. Does anyone have any info about what they are doing this year? eg. anything different? or is it likely to be the 'same' as previous years? Not that this is a bad thing as DLP is at its best in December,IMO!!

Kat
::MinnieMo

hi there princess minnie:wave2:
me,partner and 2 children have also visited dlp 24,25,26 december 3 times 2000,2001,2002, this year we are going 30,31dec,01jan instead,u ever been over new year? i wondered if it was the same as xmas?we are staying in the disneyland hotel for the first time, we wanted to upgrade to castle club but they are telling us it is full:( , might try and book it when we get there or ring just incase a cancellation.if you have any info it would be a help. btw this is my first post on here, so hope its ok, oh and it has always been the same at xmas every time we have been, but hey its still brilllll:D

Princess Minnie - it looks like it's the same as previous years, though they are doing a Russian market in the Disney Village this time!! Even so, I'm sure it will be great - as you say, it's a wonderful time to visit.

Welcome to the DIS tracyjane - and have a great trip at New Year. :D

Hi Tracyjane welcome to DIS.

I did the new year trip last year with my boyfriend and we loved it. You are so lucky to be in Disneyland Hotel I am sure you will have the best time. I will stay there one day but I'm off to uni at the weekend so it may have to wait a few more years. New year was the same as Xmas but everyone went crazy on new years eve. We even woke up on 1st of January and the whole place was covered in snow...and I mean proper snow not just the slushy stuff we get in UK. We built a big snow mouse on mainstreet!!

We booked a character breakfast at Walts early on new years day which is highly reccomended if you can get up in the morning. If not for breakfast because you will have character breakfast in your hotel just go to the park early. Everyone was still 'recovering' from the night before and the park was empty. We went on space mountain and the ride operators sent our whole carriage around 3 times without us even having to get off because there was no one waiting!!! That morning was the best reason for getting out of bed that I have ever had.

I hope you all have a wonderful time and keep trying for the Castle Club as you never know when someone may cancel etc

::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter