Christmas Shopping!

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Is it too early? :confused3I have started already, I managed to get a couple of gifts yesterday and I already have my cards that I bought in the sale in January:thumbsup2

Anyone else?

Nobody done anything yet? Popped to Primark on Saturday and they have loads of Christmas bits and bobs out.:thumbsup2

A little too early yet - although I'll admit to glancing at some things in the shops and feeling excited

A little too early yet - although I'll admit to glancing at some things in the shops and feeling excited

I know what you mean Gill, for the first time ever Im spending Christmas with my daughter at her home this year (always had to stay home to look after mum) so Im trying to get a few things done a bit earlier:goodvibes

I usually like to be done by the end of September, but this year I will be late, as I’m hoping to get most of my presents in WDW in October. I have been looking at advent calendars though, and I hope to get them this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter