Christmas Trip with 6 year old and 2 year old.

AliceInJerseyLand

Earning My Ears
What do you think children this age would enjoy more? The sleigh ride at FW or spending more time at the EPCOT pavilions? We will be staying at BWV so EPCOT feels like it will be more relaxing and easier to get to...sleigh ride would require going out of our way a bit. We will be at MK and could then head over and maybe stop at WL to see the decorations. I guess my question is...is the sleigh ride worth the time it would take to get to it?

While FW will look very festive, I'm all about doing whats easiest. When we stay at the Epcot resorts, we plan our extra time in that area.

My DD has always liked the Xmas storytellers - plus its included in your ticket purchase ;)

At that age I would go with the sleigh ride. Don't forget that the RV's will be decorated and you get to ride through them ... which is hard to do if you aren't on a sleigh ride, unless you are staying there and have a golf cart. This year was the first year we didn't stay at the Fort for Christmas and the one thing my kids mentioned over and over missing was seeing the lights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter