Christmas Week Dining ADRs - give me your opinions please!

Disneyonmymind

DIS Veteran
I am super excited about our upcoming trip. We don’t normally do the dining plan but, for this trip, we have FREE dining so ”YAY”. Here are the ADRs that I have made..... Your thoughts.....?

12/23- 6:30pm 1900 PF then to MK for night time fun - never had dinner at 1900 PF
12/24 - 8:00am GG breakfast PPO - never did a PPO anywhere...
- dinner 4:30 at Chefs (Candlelight package)

12/25 - 4:20 dinner at Minnie’s Seasonal Dine (w Fantasmic Pkg but we probably will not use it)- somewhat worried because of all the H&V hate. I want to see JBJB this night for sure.

12/26 - BOG QS lunch at 11:00
- either WCC at 5:00 or Ohana at 8:20- we like both of these.... for WCC, we’d leave MK and possibly return later. If Ohana, we’d probably call it a night after dinner. I’m concerned Ohana would be super backed up by 8:20.

12/27 - QS and snacks
12/28 - QS and snacks
12/29 - 6:00 dinner at 50s PT
12/30 - BOG QS lunch @11
- CP dinner at 4
- Plaza Garden dessert party at 10:15
12/31 - 6pm Biergarten

We picked a lot of buffets because my family likes them and one of my kids is somewhat picky so loves buffets where she always finds something.... Buffets are not my fave but I will just be happy to be there during the Christmas season as I’ve never been and this is on my bucket list, lol. I’m worried about having too much food but I’m planning to eat as lightly as possible, hahahaha.

Anyway, we normally go hard on rides and shows and spend very little time eating, so this trip is a completely different experience but, with Free Dining, high crowds etc, I am hoping the ADR meals will be a nice break.

Last edited:
1900 Park Fare for Dinner is one of our favorites! We love the character interaction there.

We have a GG PPO on 12/24 also - it's our candlelight processional meal. We haven't had breakfast there yet, but my girls are really looking forward to it. We usually do Akershus for our Epcot PPO breakfast, but decided to switch it up this year. We are hoping to be on Soarin' before the crowds get there. If that is your plan, be sure to take care of your check early on in the meal. That will save you some time when you are ready to leave.

We are staying at Poly and Ohana is our Christmas evening meal. I don't think I have ever been there where the place wasn't backed up with a fairly long wait. And then the meal - you can either be really rushed by your server or it can take forever. You never know what you are going to get. We have always enjoyed the food at WCC, but this year we are trying Trails End Buffet for the first time.

50's Prime Time has great food, but the portion sizes have decreased dramatically. We used to be able to split two plates for the four of us, but that is no longer possible. Granted, my girls are bigger now too, but we split two plates on our last trip and it was basically a couple of bites of each food for each of us. We were so disappointed that we are going to give Sci Fi Dine in another shot this trip.

Some of your other restaurants we have either only had for breakfast or have never tried so I cannot comment on those.

Hope you have a fantastic trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter