Christmouse @ WDW and The Grand

disneyispi

Mouseketeer
I'm new here. I'll be at WDW solo from 12/19 thru 1/3/03. I'm SO excited:bounce: I want it to be CHRISTMOUSE NOW!
I would be interested in meeting others who will be down there to share a meal, or excitement, or whatever. This will be my 28th trip but the first during the Holidays> Did I mention how excited about this that I am. I'm staying at The Grand Floridian. I figured my last trip in 2000 during Halloween for 8 days wasn't long enough to do everything. DO you think 16 days will be long enough? I haven't seen The Grand's new pool. I'm staying on the concierge level under the Grand Plan, any other ideas would be welcome.

I'll be there in early December. You will love Christmas at WDW, though :)

We will be at the Grand Floridian Concierge for a three day pre-Christmas getaway. I am so excited and would love to hear more about the resort!

Gee, I wish you were arriving earlier. My daughter (age 21) and I will be there before you and are leaving on the 18th. We would have loved to have you join us for a day of touring and dinner. You will love the Grand Floridian, especially during the holiday. Can't imagine not being there in December and seeing that tree and gingerbread house. Wait until you are greeted with roasted chestnuts as you enter the lobby from the bus stop! It's just so special! You'll have a ball and you'll love the Grand Floridian. I love getting up in the morning, grabbing my morning drink at the Grill and sitting out by the marina and staring at the castle! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter