Churro's on the Wonder?

Disney Dreamer

Mouseketeer
:confused: DS 13 wants to know if their are churros at Pinocchio's Pizzeria on the Wonder. They had them on the Magic on our 7 day cruise. Anyone know?

LOL Hum how to explain them! They are about a foot long round fried dough, rolled in cinnamon and sugar. Yum!!

No, you're confused. . .

Her name was Charo and she was on "The Love Boat" . . . A Lot. :) :)

(Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question)

The Sprint commercial with Charo is pretty funny. She still looks pretty good for someone as old as she must be now.

I've seen the Churro's at WDW, and they smell FANTASTIC. I didn't see them onboard the boat. I probably would have been attracted to them if they had them because I wouldn't have been able to resist them.

We had Churros for the first time last summer in CA....they are good!!! We'll be on the Magic next month. Do you they serve them at Pinocchios?

Our local taco chain has them on their menu. It is a fried airy dough about a foot long and 1" in diameter and rolled in cinnamon sugar. Yum, fat, and sugar all in one! Our daughter loves them. Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!