Cinderella 2- Looks Bad!

candykisses

<font color=blue>Ask Me About My Sheltie<br><font
Though I have not seen the movie, i have seen the trailer and it looks BAD! The annimation does not seem as good (cinderlla) and the voice is way too off. I realize we are making a squal 50 years later, but her voice seems sooo off!

I must agree in part. Of course it does not look as good as Cinderella, and it should not be expected to be. I am remaining optemistic that it will be an entertaining film.

When in doubt, make a "II" -- Cinderella II, Dumbo II, Peter Pan II, Lady & The Tramp II, Lion King II, Pocohantas II, Aladin II (and III), Hunchback II, Atlantis II...Not that I see a trend or anything...

But do not compare Return to Neverland with the other II's. This is a good movie.

I have seen it. Granted not the great animation of old but it was really cute. I loved the way that they weaved the 3 different stories, and it was good to see all of the old friends again.

Unfortunately, not so much with Prince Charming....when will he ever get his own feature..

I don't think the quality could get much worse. I wasn't too pleased when I heard they were coming out with a sequel. I wish they wouldn't lay a finger on those classics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter