Cinderella royal table anniversary dinner review

seesclubhouse

Disney Premier Passport Holder
Wow so I’m writing this as I’m sitting freezing at check in, we have 7:15 reservations which meant getting around the roped off areas to sit and wait for what feels like fast food service. The cast member Dave yells out slot times like he’s calling orders at Casey’s corner. It’s our first time for Cinderella’s royal table and wanted something special for our 1st anniversary and last day in Disneyworld. We even bounded to be that “cute” couple.

We’ve had a beautiful day talking and having a good time with cast members who love our look but for some reason they posted the most angry awkward cast members to work the front and greet patrons.

We did Be our guest twice for dinner this trip and were greeted with way more class then this place

I’ll update this thread after they finally let us check in for this supposed “magical” anniversary dinner that feels more like fast food service so far.

Attachments

• 1255A8AF-3A21-4A31-A926-63D3680610FA.jpeg
    1255A8AF-3A21-4A31-A926-63D3680610FA.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 140
  • A0AB4612-1E74-42D8-A0CE-0E1DB18D4D3B.jpeg
    A0AB4612-1E74-42D8-A0CE-0E1DB18D4D3B.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 136
I’m really hoping it’s just the front end staff and the inside service doesn’t echo the same. But we are cursed with hearing Dave yell out times, we aren’t even allowed to approach the podium till we hear him magically call the “time slot” which to me feels so cold and not very greeting

I feel bad for the couple next to us they have been here just as long as us but have 7:25 reservations which means they will be seated at 7:24

Finally we made it in to get to another staging area. It was nice to meet Cinderella but after you wait yet again. I reccomend anyone trying to do firework viewing to book 6:00 reservations because by the time you get to your table it will be 7 pm. At this rate all we will get is hearing the fireworks from inside. Joella the cast member who assisted Cinderella has so far been the only normal cast member we are use to.
I wonder what will happen once the man with the loud speaker finally utters our party name, maybe yet another waiting area lol

Attachments

• 66CEAEFA-9BB8-463C-BE66-43EA2B59FE98.jpeg
    66CEAEFA-9BB8-463C-BE66-43EA2B59FE98.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 100

Happy first anniversary. It’s a really great idea and the bounding outfits are just nothing short of amazing. Good luck and I hope the rest of the dinner goes awesome. Wishing you pixie dust and can’t wait to hear more

So after what felt like forever we were finally seated and thank god for bottle service. Our waiter Ray was nice so it renewed our faith in this place. The princess’s doing table taps was cute but also feels very ill timed. Nothing like being mid chew in some stinky cheese and Ariel comes up. We did barely get to catch the firework show which was cool

Attachments

• AD0BF5B5-5679-49E6-BC56-2E1ADCD0BF7C.jpeg
    AD0BF5B5-5679-49E6-BC56-2E1ADCD0BF7C.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 110
  • B6193A40-8CA6-44F1-9A52-564840A3646B.jpeg
    B6193A40-8CA6-44F1-9A52-564840A3646B.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 111
So I will say the food was very good. After the firework show ray did enquire if all the princess came to say hello and we made mention that aurora was the only one that handnt and she was our favorite. When she did finally come over she never initiated to take a pic and kind of left suddenly, felt very awkward

Attachments

• AC59E9D5-A3B4-4152-89B5-741A383FF179.jpeg
    AC59E9D5-A3B4-4152-89B5-741A383FF179.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 13F79FDB-F010-4E6C-860F-645F58F1D1AA.jpeg
    13F79FDB-F010-4E6C-860F-645F58F1D1AA.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 94

Wow so the couple I mentioned earlier who had 7:25 reservations just sat down at 8:52. That is just so wrong on so many levels. The food was good and our server Ray was the highlight besides that I’d reccomend Be our guest over this place any day. Maybe we were just spoiled by all the cast members who made our anniversary such a fun day by making us feel special in our bounds but we felt like CRTwasnt as good as maybe be our guest or carthay circle in Cali

Attachments

• 9366653A-B525-4630-9C80-0918E894C8AE.jpeg
    9366653A-B525-4630-9C80-0918E894C8AE.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 8C157BBF-3C78-4F8E-BFB0-D95DCBA5E105.jpeg
    8C157BBF-3C78-4F8E-BFB0-D95DCBA5E105.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 71
Sorry it was sort of a bust. You would think with the popularity of this restaurant, and the cost, it would always be a stellar experience.

I felt the same way about CRT. We felt like cattle getting herded into the place step by step, very unfriendly check in staff and the food and overall experience once we were finally in the restaurant was only so-so. Definitely not even close to worth the craziness of getting a reservation and the cost. Happy anniversary!

I would definitely share your thoughts on CRT with customer service! That place is way too expensive to be so disappointing! I hope it didn't ruin the happy event of your 1st anniversary. You guys look great!

Happy anniversary, but I'm really sorry to hear that was the experience they put you though at CRT. You'd think with the price and prestige of the restaurant/location that wouldn't be the case...

My family and I will be going to CRT on a Dinner ADR in about a week. (celebrating Valentine's Day/Birthday/Wedding Anniversary) Hopefully they don't delay our party or give us this sort of treatment...

I will do my best and post an update on our return to keep everyone posted!

Reading this makes me very nervous. DH and I have a reservation here in July to celebrate our 36th anniversary. Can anyone confirm if this is how it normally works? We’ve never eaten here and would like to try it but if it’s going to feel like a cattle call we’ll eat somewhere else. I really want this dinner to be somewhat nice.

Reading this makes me very nervous. DH and I have a reservation here in July to celebrate our 36th anniversary. Can anyone confirm if this is how it normally works? We’ve never eaten here and would like to try it but if it’s going to feel like a cattle call we’ll eat somewhere else. I really want this dinner to be somewhat nice.

After having time to gestate the whole ordeal, this is my 2 cents, CRT is not a fine dining experience, if you have kiddies that like the whole princess experience this is a place to go to spoil them a-bit. Don't expect to time your meal or experience around anything happening in the park(fireworks), and your choice of seating preference will not be given any validation. I will say also although the princess are nice, only one seemed to care at all about an honest exchange of dialogue, as an adult you get overlooked even though you pay the same price as everyone else. The portions are fair but places like Carthay Circle, BOG, and Victoria & Albert's do way better at appeasing and satiating your appetite especially at the price point. If your an attentive person you will feel like your being herded, as CRT seems to try and rotate tables fast, which means your courses come back to back and you feel like your being ushered out quick so another party can come take your place.
Our server and ariel were the only highlights on a very spendy dinner. I will never probably go here again and unfortunately cannot recommend this place to anyone

After having time to gestate the whole ordeal, this is my 2 cents, CRT is not a fine dining experience, if you have kiddies that like the whole princess experience this is a place to go to spoil them a-bit. Don't expect to time your meal or experience around anything happening in the park(fireworks), and your choice of seating preference will not be given any validation. I will say also although the princess are nice, only one seemed to care at all about an honest exchange of dialogue, as an adult you get overlooked even though you pay the same price as everyone else. The portions are fair but places like Carthay Circle, BOG, and Victoria & Albert's do way better at appeasing and satiating your appetite especially at the price point. If your an attentive person you will feel like your being herded, as CRT seems to try and rotate tables fast, which means your courses come back to back and you feel like your being ushered out quick so another party can come take your place.
Our server and ariel were the only highlights on a very spendy dinner. I will never probably go here again and unfortunately cannot recommend this place to anyone
Thank you! I think we’ll cancel and go somewhere else.

We just ate at Cinderella‘s Royal table Saturday night & overall the experience was great!!! We were celebrating my DS’s 1st Birthday and a Wedding Anniversary, the staff was very accommodating with our sleeping baby, and his stroller that we had to bring with us to the table. Just as a note we did have a LATE dinner ADR (10 PM) so since the restaurant was closing shortly after we were done they may not have been in such a big hurry to have a leave for the next party to arrive. So we did not feel Hurried in any form or fashion!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts