Cinderella

Samantha Wiseman

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone. I am new to this. I am desperate. I am another one that got caught by the "change in procedure". I had my calendar marked to call and get priority seating and was told the policy changed to 90 days. I am going to be at Disney Oct. 12-18. Does anyone have any recommendations to possilby get this breakfast. My daughter is 5 and this would mean the world to her. Thank you!!

Samantha

:bounce:

Keep calling at least once a day and every day while you are here. Especially call the day or two before you want to eat there as reservations must be cancelled for CRT or you lose your deposit.

Samantha Wiseman:
In case you don't know, there is also a Cinderella & Friends dinner at 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian). I believe this one is much easier to get, so I would call every day and ask for availability for both. Good luck!

Thank you so much for your response. I actually did make a reservation for the dinner. Have you been to the dinner before? If yes, how would you compare them. From what I have heard, the breakfast is much better and the personal attention is a-lot better for the breakfast. Thanks again for your help!

We haven't done the dinner yet but have read a lot of good feedback about it regarding the character interaction and the food.

We've done breakfast at CRT's several times now and PSB twice. Although we continue to do these because dd loves the princesses I think they both really lack in the food department. The food quality is getting consistently worse. The service varies.
We've had some good service and some very poor service (resulting in a complaint email to WDW)...

As far as the character interaction goes, that is quite inconsistent also. It all depends on what time you're seated and where in the restaurant. Since the princesses work on schedules you can get them in the beginning of a rotation when they're not as rushed or you can get them at the end of a rotation when they're rushing to get done. That's impossible to predict. There have been times where we waited 30 minutes plus and were then totally rushed and others when they spent a nice amount of time just a few minutes after being seated.

I think we may try the dinner this upcoming trip just to check it out. I'm sure it works the same way but being that it's a buffet if we have to wait on the characters at least we can go get our food.

Have you read this thread?
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=444268
The reviews are mostly good. We have not done either the breakfast or the dinner, however we will be trying the dinner our first night, in 4 days (YEAHHHHHHH!). I will post a report when we return, but it looks like you will already be in the World by then. Have a great trip!

Oh, shoot! I just read the last post to the thread (by RAV), just keep in mind everyone has different expectations and different experiences (I am keeping my fingers crossed as I say this) :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter