Circle of Flavor/Restaurantosaurus Burgers and Sundaes for Late November?

persimmondeb

DIS Veteran
We--myself, my sister, her DH, and her DS 9--are taking a Thanksgiving week trip. We're planning to spend the Wednesday before Thanksgiving in Animal Kingdom. We currently have a 9pm reservation for T-Rex (which was all we could get) and are kind of thinking that swapping it for a "dining event" in the Animal Kingdom would work for us. Despite the differing price points, both of those look appealing, but they don't seem to be extended through our dates.

Does anyone have any sense of whether one or both of those events will be extended? Replaced with something else?

We kind of feel like that Disney Springs reservation is a little inconvenient, but we're reluctant to give it up unless we can replace it with something equally spiffy. It is worth noting that my BIL particularly feels that if he's paying Disney prices for food, he wants an experience, not just a decent/good meal.

I'm really hoping they extend Circle of Flavor.....we arrive Thanksgiving Day and would love to do this the following Wednesday. I haven't heard anything yet about it being extended, but I check every day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter