Circus Circus

luulu1999

DIS Veteran
We will be staying here a week from Saturday and on the site for the things in the adventure dome it says prices between $5&$10...we don't plan on doing any of the big roller coaster things maybe the spongebob 4d thing and the go kart bumper car? things and then maybe a few games...can anyone tell me the actual price of these things, and with the games is it just like a dollar a game or what...we are on our way to Disneyland so I am not planning on spending a ton of money for my kids here but would like for them to be able to do a few things and we will also be sight seeing some of the free things in some of the other hotels

I thought the games are more in the midway around the circus acts.

Recent photos I've seen show some dollar games, but that's stuff like the ball roll onto some cups, and it's a dollar per ball. I'm guessing the "winner every game" setups are probably more - in line with what you'd pay at a county fair or amusement park.

can anyone tell me the actual price of these things, and with the games is it just like a dollar a game or what...
So I popped over to Google and typed in Adventure Dome. The first link was the official one. I clicked on it and on the general information page there is a link to "ride prices":
Individual Ride Prices
Coaster Rides - $10 each
Canyon Blaster (Roller Coaster) 48” minimum
El Loco (Roller Coaster) 48” minimum

Premium Rides - $8 each
NEW! Special FX Theatre featuring SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora the Explorer (4-D Special Effects Ride Films) 33" minimum, under 42" must ride with a paying adult.
Disk'O (Spinning Ride) 48" minimum
Sling Shot (Tower Ride) 48" minimum
Chaos (Spinning & Tilting Ride) 48" minimum
Inverter (360° Counter-Rotation Ride) 48" minimum
SimEx Extreme Ride Theater, Happy Feet: Mumble's Wild Ride
Lazer Blast (Laser Tag Adventure) 42" minimum

Large Rides - $5 each
Canyon Cars (Bumper Cars) 54” min. to drive / 42” min. ride
Sand Pirate (Swinging Ship) 42” min. / Under 48" must ride with a paying adult

Junior Rides - $5 each
Frog Hopper (Jr. Tower Ride) 36” minimum, 58” maximum
Miner Mike (Jr. Roller Coaster) 33” minimum, 58” maximum
Thunderbirds (Jr. Plane Ride) 36” minimum, 58” maximum

Family Rides - $5 each
42” minimum height unless accompanied by a paying adult
B.C. Bus (Bus Ride)
Circus Carousel (Merry-Go-Round)
Drifters (Ferris Wheel)
Road Runner (Mini-Himalaya Ride)

I didn't find any prices for the "midway games" or the arcade. I haven't been there in over a year and I really didn't look carefully at the prices but I think bcla is on target - figure a dollar to five per play depending on the game.

HERE is the LINK

So I popped over to Google and typed in Adventure Dome. The first link was the official one. I clicked on it and on the general information page there is a link to "ride prices":

I didn't find any prices for the "midway games" or the arcade. I haven't been there in over a year and I really didn't look carefully at the prices but I think bcla is on target - figure a dollar to five per play depending on the game.

HERE is the LINK

Thanks so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter