Cirque du Soleil at Disney Springs

I hope this is just a glitch on the ticket website - the tickets are no longer listed by catergory, but the "orange" seats that were available yesterday ( $65 adult and $55 children) are no longer available - and I checked for ever single date - those seats are now gray and entire sections ( back/side) are not available for purchase

I hope this is just a glitch on the ticket website - the tickets are no longer listed by catergory, but the "orange" seats that were available yesterday ( $65 adult and $55 children) are no longer available - and I checked for ever single date - those seats are now gray and entire sections ( back/side) are not available for purchase
All the orange seats for my night are also gone. No idea what it means!

All the orange seats for my night are also gone. No idea what it means!

They are gone for every night -( and showtime) - per another thread, the price range started at $65 - ( per a Cirque phone rep) - now the least expensive seat is $99- and the tickets that were available yesterday (orange) were not all sold, because it's the same exact areas that are now in grey - for every performance

They are gone for every night -( and showtime) - per another thread, the price range started at $65 - ( per a Cirque phone rep) - now the least expensive seat is $99- and the tickets that were available yesterday (orange) were not all sold, because it's the same exact areas that are now in grey - for every performance
I noticed some seats were originally grayed out even before orange disappeared. I wonder if some seats are held back for day purchases of or external ticket sites?

I noticed some seats were originally grayed out even before orange disappeared. I wonder if some seats are held back for day purchases of or external ticket sites?

Could be , but still hoping it's a glitch - can't see why I would have been able to purchase them yesterday, but can't today

Just an update -just called and spoke with a ticket rep at cirque - not a system glitch - basically they jumped the gun and put the tickets on sale way too soon - the seating categories are not set yet, and are being reworked - I was told the seating categories and pricing should be finalized within 2 weeks - I specifically asked if there would still be a $65 ticket option, and was told most likely, but not in the section I had already wanted to purchase - might be a better seat, might be worse

Still trying to understand.why the tickets (any price level) are.still available for purchase ? For example, you can purchase a ticket for $169 or $129 (or 99) - let's say you purchase (4) $169 tickets and those seats and pricing are changed to $129 in two days - so, cirque would have to provide refunds/price adjustments for all of those people - why not just take the tickets down and let the website state "check back soon for tickets" ?

I will closely watch the prices and options because that is crazy. If my seats go down in price I will definitely be calling to follow-up!

I will closely watch the prices and options because that is crazy. If my seats go down in price I will definitely be calling to follow-up!

without a doubt ! Still can't understand why they are still selling tickets when the pricing and categories are in flux

Does anyone know the difference between the premier on March 20th and the OFFICIAL premier on April 17th? I'd love to get tickets for the opening in March, but if they're still tweaking the show or using those as warm-up then I'd prefer to wait till it officially opens. Thanks in advance for any help!

Does anyone know the difference between the premier on March 20th and the OFFICIAL premier on April 17th? I'd love to get tickets for the opening in March, but if they're still tweaking the show or using those as warm-up then I'd prefer to wait till it officially opens. Thanks in advance for any help!

It's basically the equivalent of a "preview" for a Broadway (or off-Broadway show) - changes are often made during this period until the show is "frozen" (no pun intended) - once frozen, no changes are planned and that's when the shows are reviewed - (critics)

hope this helped !

We have never been to Cirque - is it really good?

Speaking of the Disney Springs location, the previous show La Nouba was fantastic. Probably went a half dozen times, every though the show is the same (minor tweaks here or there), you simply can't focus on everything that is happening all at once.

Can't speak of the new show for 2020, this is a brand new production with more Disney involvement.

The venue itself is very nice, below are sections of the old show, not sure if they stay the same or not, haven't tried booking for 2020. Personally I enjoy Category 1 in section 205, 204, 203 or Category 2 in the same sections for best higher full view the stage.

Speaking of the Disney Springs location, the previous show La Nouba was fantastic. Probably went a half dozen times, every though the show is the same (minor tweaks here or there), you simply can't focus on everything that is happening all at once.

Can't speak of the new show for 2020, this is a brand new production with more Disney involvement.

The venue itself is very nice, below are sections of the old show, not sure if they stay the same or not, haven't tried booking for 2020. Personally I enjoy Category 1 in section 205, 204, 203 or Category 2 in the same sections for best higher full view the stage.

View attachment 433282
For now, the category 3 seats don't exist on the current seating chart - I've been checking every day, waiting for them to update the categories and pricing tiers

Hope Cirque never puts those seats, the best in my experience, into a Cat 1. Those are best seats in the house, prime seats.

For me, it's always down low in Cat 2 seats, or up high in Cat 1 seats. That's my preferences. I saw so many shows there as an usher in various locations.

Reactions: CJN
bought mine for April for my anniversary, can't wait to see what the produce!
We went to see the beatles show in Vegas and was blown away

Just a bump - wondering if anyone has been able to purchase $69 seats ? I called Cirque around three weeks ago, and was told that that price range was removed for now as the pricing and categories were being reworked - the cirque club page show the price range starting at $69, yet I tried many dates, and $99 still lowest option -

TIA!

So, after waiting ( per customer service at "Cirque" ) for the pricing tiers and seating to be "adjusted"
( several sections were not available the second day the tickets went on sale) , finally bit the bullet and bought my tickets - no discounts to be found, even thru "Cirque Club"- ) section 201 was made the discounted ticket area - only around 10-12 seats ( 2 rows) - was checking ( and we are not going until July - many of our dates were sold out of this price range already -

So - very happy - but wow - much more than remember paying for "La Nouna" and the service fees !! WOW! But the kids are thrilled, so it's all good !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter