Cirque du soleil seating

MrsGrumpy

Earning My Ears
Please could somebody help with advice re seating at Cirque du Soleil? I have to wear a leg brace which immobilises my leg completely, when I sit down it sticks straight out in front of me, hence I cannot physically fit in normal theatre rows. Does anyone know if there is suitable disabled seating at Cirque du Soleil? I tried emailing them, and they emailed back suggesting I call the box office in Orlando - too expensive to do that from Scotland! Also, is there a way of booking disabled seating online, or would I have to bite the bullet and phone from here (don't want to leave it to book at the box office when we get out and then find there is no suitable seating left!)
Thanks if you can help.

I have seen La Nouba now a couple of times in my wheelchair.

They always seat me somewhere along the aisle that runs around the auditorium about half way up. Its a very good location and they have a lift right up to that level.

At each wheelchair position there are regular chairs for the wheelchair user's companions. These are 'dining room' style chairs, rather than fixed theatre style.

I think you would do well to 'bite the bullet' & phone the box office. Phone calls to the USA don't cost much nowadays. If you can afford La Nouba tickets ... <g>

Andrew

Thanks Andrew, a phone call is probably going to be my best bet. Although, like you say, add to that the cost of the tickets....

Originally posted by MrsGrumpy
Please could somebody help with advice re seating at Cirque du Soleil? I have to wear a leg brace which immobilises my leg completely, when I sit down it sticks straight out in front of me, hence I cannot physically fit in normal theatre rows. Does anyone know if there is suitable disabled seating at Cirque du Soleil? I tried emailing them, and they emailed back suggesting I call the box office in Orlando - too expensive to do that from Scotland! Also, is there a way of booking disabled seating online, or would I have to bite the bullet and phone from here (don't want to leave it to book at the box office when we get out and then find there is no suitable seating left!)
Thanks if you can help.

I was there last week, service dog, leg brace and all. I sat in section 203, row AA, number 18. It was like first row center , 1st balcony...Plenty of room for dog at my feet and leg stretched out.....

Linda, thanks for that, I'll have a look on the seating plan. Cash looks gorgeous - say hello from me and Gemma!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter