Cirque show refunds

APiratesLifeForMe2

DIS Veteran
We had purchased tickets for a show next week and haven’t received any communication from them and the phones say they are closed. We paid a pretty penny for 5 tickets so really hoping we can get a refund since shows were cancelled. Anyone else received refunds yet? Seems from their website they will automatically refund via initial payment method.

I have emailed them 3 times and called 8 times, regarding May tickets. I received one email saying they received my email. I finally talked to a person on Tuesday of this last week and was told no refunds, they are compiling a list of people seeking refunds for April and May and will be sending it on to Disney for them to decide. I ended up filing a dispute with my cc, and am waiting on that.

I had tickets for a show on April 25th. I purchased my tickets directly though them. I e-mailed them at this address (lasvegas.customerservice@cirquedusoleil.com). I received an e-mail from them in 72 hours that I was refunded then a few days later it showed up on my account and I received a refund.

I have tickets for the same showing, have yet to have a response so fingers crossed

I had tickets for a show on April 25th. I purchased my tickets directly though them. I e-mailed them at this address (lasvegas.customerservice@cirquedusoleil.com). I received an e-mail from them in 72 hours that I was refunded then a few days later it showed up on my account and I received a refund.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We have tickets for April 30th and have to cancel as well.

I have emailed them 3 times and called 8 times, regarding May tickets. I received one email saying they received my email. I finally talked to a person on Tuesday of this last week and was told no refunds, they are compiling a list of people seeking refunds for April and May and will be sending it on to Disney for them to decide. I ended up filing a dispute with my cc, and am waiting on that.
They literally cancelled their shows, how is that even allowable?

Update, we got a response from the email that we would have a refund within 30 days!
Glad you got through and are getting refunded. More than likely it won't take the full 30 days. But they might be super backed up because of all the shows not only in Disney but in Vegas along with other cities. Las Vegas alone has 6 Cirque shows so there's a ton of people who need refunds.

Glad you got through and are getting refunded. More than likely it won't take the full 30 days. But they might be super backed up because of all the shows not only in Disney but in Vegas along with other cities. Las Vegas alone has 6 Cirque shows so there's a ton of people who need refunds.
Exactly! We also had tickets through Groupon for a local show here that was cancelled and haven’t heard back on that one. I think it’s just taking them some time to get through it all and likely with limited staff.

DH and I had tickets for the 4/22/2020 show. I received an email from Cirque on 4/3 that our show had been cancelled and I would receive a refund to my credit card. I checked my cc this morning, 4/7, and the credit is already posted to my account. Needless to say, I am thrilled that they took care of the refund so quickly. We will try again after the show is up and running.

It sounds like cirque is doing refunds but some events are not. You may get a credit/exchange or something like that. That’s probably what will happen with my June baseball tickets.
Our Groupon was for a local Cirque show. Since it was through Groupon though we aren’t sure how it’s being handled. Still no word yet on that one. Already got the refund from the Orlando show.

I read that’s they are in deep financial trouble and had to borrow money to keep the business going (and, I assume, provide refunds). They are working with their large investors (like Canadian retirement funds) in order to survive the downturn. Hopefully, people will go to their shows again once allowed and support the employees and investors that have been hurt so badly from these mandatory closures. People who are able will need to support the companies we love or they may not be around in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter