Class of 2026?

mduncan1

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a disign that says class of _____. Maybe with a simple graduation cap with it?

Looking to make an adult size shirt that my daughter will wear on the 1st day of school every year just for pics until her senior year to see how she grows. :)

I love the idea! I wish mine were still that little so I could do it. Hopefully this is something like you had in mind...

2026_graduationcard_zps91a8f8d9.jpg

Love it!!! Any chance we can do it in pink or purple? Im sorry, I should have asked that up front. If its too much work, dont sweat it. It looks great!! Thank you so much!!

Love it!!! Any chance we can do it in pink or purple? Im sorry, I should have asked that up front. If its too much work, dont sweat it. It looks great!! Thank you so much!!

Here it is all fixed up...

2026_graduationcard_purple_zps9638cb89.jpg

OMG - I love this idea! DS5 starts kindergarten in a few weeks and I'm thinking I may try this.
OP - thank you for a wonderful idea!
Amy - would you be able to make this in blue?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!