clear adhesive vellum

disney funseeker

DIS Veteran
Is the clear adhesive vellum sold at Michael's actually as clear as a transparency or is it actually white?

We used an adhesive vellum at a make-it-take-it at Michael's a few months ago and it was more whitish than transparent. So just wondering if there are 2 different vellums that are adhesive.

I'm looking to print a poem on a clear overlay and place it over an entire photo without using embellishments to hold it down. A self adhesive one sounds good to me.

I haven't used that vellum, so I can't give you a definite answer on that, but to me vellum is "cloudy" or white as you put it. If you want to have clear, get transparencies, it is definitly clear. As far as adhering it without using embellishments, runing it through a zyron might work.

Thanks Twigs. Cloudy is a better description because you can still see through but not like transparencies.

The package I saw at Michael's said clear, so I thought it might be something different than what I used. It's probably just regular vellum with adhesive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter