CLOSED: 0 VGF Pts at $18 pp for Sept 2020 or Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jackie, 2 Bedroom Standard Villa is available for 9/20-9/24 for 184 Points. As for PMs, you must have made a minimum of 10 posts before being able to send and receive PMS

Looking for VGF 2-bedroom standard view 9/20 through 9/24. Can you tell me if available? Trying to figure out how to PM you and failing.

Ready to book Poly studio standard asap! 2 nights 35 pts Sept 5th-7th 2020. please keep me in mind I know booking date is around Feb 5th but not sure of exact date.

Looking for deluxe studio 11/30 - 12/4, family of five. If not that week, then 12/4-12/11. I sent you a PM but I'm not sure it went through, I'm having computer issues this morning. Thank you!

Hi, Unfortunately there is no availability for VGF studios for any of your requested dates

Looking for deluxe studio 11/30 - 12/4, family of five. If not that week, then 12/4-12/11. I sent you a PM but I'm not sure it went through, I'm having computer issues this morning. Thank you!

We are looking for five nights anytime between november 7 -20
Family of 4 looking for a studio room

Hi Steelcity, I received a request just before yours that will use the remainder of my points. Haven't booked yet, but if it falls through I will let you know
We are looking for five nights anytime between november 7 -20
Family of 4 looking for a studio room

I am new to disboards and renting points. So I don’t think I can PM you. Are you able to email me? Am I allowed to post my email address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!