CLOSED 4 lack of interest for 2 page Color Sketch Swap

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
I will need at least 5-6 players to make this swap work. Do NOT sign up for more than you can finish. If I have not swapped with your before, there is a 3 color group limit.

2-Page Color Sketch Swap

Each person will be responsible for choosing their colors and making 4 sets of a 2-page layout for each color.[the final number depends on how many colors you pick] Each 2-page layout should include room for a title, room for at least two 4x6 photos, (and other sizes at your discretion), an embellishment or two, and a spot to journal (can be a box, shape or paper strips). You may double mat your photo mats, or just include a place holder sized a quarter inch larger to create a small mat. You may use complimentary colors, however it needs be obvious which color you picked.

You may choose any sketch you wish, as long as it meets the above requirements. You may rotate the sketch however you wish, as long as it meets the above requirements.

The page that has your title place holder should be ALL stuck down (Everything that completes your page). For the second page, you will send a page of background paper and whatever else is necessary to replicate the other page of the sketch (photo mats, borders, layers of paper, etc.), NOT GLUED DOWN. This way, however we hold our camera, we can all use the page. You will also be including the paper to create the title. This should be 6x12 or 8-1/2 x 11 matching/complimentary card stock.

Packaging Instructions

Please do not pre-sort your pages. You will put all four 2-page layouts/kits (8 pages) into one bag for each color. Please label like this:

MorgansMom2000
Jennifer (Last Name)
Group:
Reds
Please also include a copy of the sketch you used. (You may put all on one page, they needn't be full page copies). Please include all measurements clearly marked, include which sketch is for each layout, and if possible, a list of supplies for each layout.

Because not everyone will have the same color combination; I will do the sorting to reduce confusion.

Each color group will have the max of 4 swappers.

Groups will be:

Reds
Oranges
Yellows
Greens
Blues
Purples
Pinks
Black and White
Grey
Brown/Tans
Silver/Gold

Pricing for return shipping will be $17.45 with Priority. Sending to me may not be as much. I have seen where using regional boxes can be cheaper, but I may not be regional to you. Please use a box the holds your papers comfortably. I will be using the flat rate box to send them back.

Due date of MAY 23. Please keep this in mind before signing up. There will be no extensions. I must have your pages on May 23 or I will swap without and send yours back if they arrive later. I will expect bi-weekly check in posts with this short of a working time. There will be no angels and if you do not communicate at the last check I will assume you cannot complete it. I will swap without you if your pages are not here on the due date. Sorry for the harshness, but it is necessary.

Please ask any questions you may have.

Groups

Reds

Oranges

Yellows

Greens

Blues

Purples

Pinks

Black and White

Grey

Brown/Tans

Silver/Gold

Hi, I just want to clarify, we dont do a title we just provide the cardstock and place on the sketch. So everyone can make their own title?

Thanks

I am interested in:
Oranges
Greens
Blues
Purples
Black and White

Hope some others join in!

I am going to wait to see if others join. I will put in the 3 groups that are part of your choices and most likely to fill up.

Thank you for your interest.

Not seeing a lot of interest in this.

Guess it will need to be postponed again.

I'm not going to be able to join after all , just to much going on the next couple months :(

I've always said real life comes first.

Well, with the lack of interest over the weekend and nothing showing up today, I am going to go ahead and close this.

I'll check back after Easter and see how things look.

I never got the swap notification to show up on my subscribed threads....guess it wasn't meant to be. Will look out for the next one. Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!