CLOSED: 42 SSR points for $12/point. Must stay by 5/31/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

nifferearly

Mouseketeer
I have 42 points to rent at $12/point that have to be used by May 31st. I could also rent a small amount of additional points at $15/point if needed for your reservation.

I have 42 points to rent at $12/point that have to be used by May 31st. I could also rent a small amount of additional points at $15/point if needed for your reservation.

Any availability any where for Friday/Sat night or May 16th?

Any availability any where for Friday/Sat night or May 16th?

Were you asking about this Friday/Sat night? There is a standard view studio at SSR for night of 5/10 for 17 points. No studios available on 5/11 or 5/16. If you'd like me to try to book 5/10, please send me a PM with the guest names, address, phone and email. Thanks.

Looking for 3 nights with flexibility in dates for Studio 5/20-24 as long as nights are 3 together during those dates. Would probably need to rent a few extra points

Looking for 3 nights with flexibility in dates for Studio 5/20-24 as long as nights are 3 together during those dates. Would probably need to rent a few extra points

Hi. 3 nights are available in a standard view at SSR, checking in on 5/20 and checking out on 5/23 for 13 points per night (total of 39). I'm down to just a few points left that expire in May so I was only planning to do 1 more night at $12/point. But I could rent you the other two nights for $15/point if you're interested. So it'd be $156 for the first night and $195 for the other two nights, for a total of $546. If you want me to attempt to book for you, please send me a PM with guest names, address, phone and email. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter