CLOSED ALL POINTS RENTED: 200+ BLT Points for Rent @ $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

drye2001

Earning My Ears
I have up to 400 points available for rent. Minimum rental of 100 points and I will stop renting once 200+ points are rented.

I accept payment through PayPal (3% PayPal fee applies but can be waived if paying via bank transfer). Full payment is due upon receipt of the reservation confirmation.

I have up to 400 points available for rent. Minimum rental of 100 points and I will stop renting once 200+ points are rented.

I accept payment through PayPal (3% PayPal fee applies but can be waived if paying via bank transfer). Full payment is due upon receipt of the reservation confirmation.

Hi drye2001,

I'd be interested in a 1 Bedroom at BLT, checking in 1/12/20 for 5 nights. My calculations show 185 points and a search of the members site show it is available. Yes I'm a member. Too many trips and too few points. Can't swing add-on-itis yet. PM me to get this rolling.

John

Hi, do you availability for a studio or 1 bedroom for 5-6 nights anytime between Sept 13 and October 4?

Hi,

I'm looking for a studio at BLT or CCV for 2 adults and 2 kids under 9 for 9/29-10/6 or for 10/27-11/3. Thanks!

Dave889: Sorry, no studios available at BLT or CCV that window.

Addison1: only 3 days available during your windows at BLT

Johnsbelt: PM sent.

Nope. No studios available at any of the 12 WDW resorts for those two time periods....

Sorry, All the points were rented today. Thank you very much for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!