CLOSED...Annual Christmas In July Ornament Exchange CLOSED...

kimber79

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
WOW ~ what better time to start this than with a NEW exchange board (the first *official* exchange on the new board!!), and Hallmark just having their ornament premiere over the weekend!! (LOTS of very cute Disney ornaments!!)

Send By Monday July 31

There is no price limit set on this exchange as ornaments vary so in price ~ but you will have to send at least one ornament to your exchange partner!! These do not have to be Hallmark ornaments ~ but please do not just send one ornament if the price of the ornament you choose to send is under $5.

Being that this is *Christmas in July* please be fun when sending your package and possibly wrap the ornaments!! If you have a specific decorating style ~ be sure to note that when you send me your information!

If you choose to participate ~ please be sure to play fair and send your package out!!

PM me with your name, address, email address and decorating style if that matters to you!!

Have fun and Happy Exchanging!!

ohhhh I'm going to have to think about joining in on this one.

Come one, Come all,
This is the most fun exchange of all!!

(well I don't know about that ~ but it sounded fun!)

Hallmark just had their ornament premiere ~ and many stores are getting ornaments out now ~ I know Hobby Lobby has theirs out! This will be the fourth year we have done this exchange, and it has been a fun one!!

I think this sub board is not allowing a lot of new people to be aware of what is going on :(
We're trying to figure out someway to get the word out.

When we have a Chicago Meet, we can't post the whole thread about the Meet on the CB but, in the past, they have allowed a *link* thread. The thread merely contains the basic idea and contains a link to the Meet board/thread. Might that work here? :confused3 I realize the Mods might feel we've done no eliminating of 'space' but, it's just a thought/idea. :confused3

I'll join this one

PM on the way

and the WM and Mods are still discussing it

I asked for suggestions

someone said a link in our signatures??? :confused3

I don't see how that would help, then people would actually have to read our signatures :rotfl:
I guess if we all linked to Heidi's index it might help a little, but I still can't see getting newbies in that way :(

for now that is the best suggestion they have

so I linked Heidi's sticky in my signature

Hope lost of people read your posts, Kayla :P
All the way through the siggie :rotfl:
We'll see how it goes.
I see small exchanges in our future, with few newbies :(

I think we are going to see much smaller exchanges, Kim :(
No way to let the general CB know what is going on.
Kayla said she was told we should just use links in our signatures, but that means people would have to actually read them ;)

That's a shame. This exchange has always been a BIGGIE in the past! And, the YC exchanges, too!

:sad1: :worried: :( :sad:

:rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!