CLOSED...Annual Christmas In July Ornament Exchange CLOSED...

Yes, I had a hard time finding the exchanges. But I really had to search to find them. I was going to stay home tonight but now I guess I will run to Kohls 1 day sale. They have a 1 day sale all the time, but you mention the word sale & I'm there. This should be a fun one.

Alright, I just got home about 15 minutes ago from Kohls. I went to the mall too, but by the time I got there Hallmark was closed. I ended up spending $400 and do you think I saw 1 stinkin ornament? NO. But I did get alot of really neat stuff. I got stuff for my husband and son and I will probably remturn 3/4 of it. I'm going to bed, I'm worn out.

kbmoo said:
Alright, I just got home about 15 minutes ago from Kohls. I went to the mall too, but by the time I got there Hallmark was closed. I ended up spending $400 and do you think I saw 1 stinkin ornament? NO. But I did get alot of really neat stuff. I got stuff for my husband and son and I will probably remturn 3/4 of it. I'm going to bed, I'm worn out.

:rotfl: Sounds like you had fun though.
Do you like Kohl's? I have only been in one once...but one is opening near here in a few months.

I just realized there is an exchange board now!! Very cool - I hope your traffic starts to pick up!!

I am in on this one - PM on the way!!!

Meriweather said:
Do you like Kohl's? I have only been in one once...but one is opening near here in a few months.

Kohl's is great, and they usually have a big Christmas section, but this year they decided to do a back to school display first. Oh, well I know there are plenty of other stores that have Christmas ornaments. And I am sure I'll have lots of fun finding them.

Okay, I'll try this out.

So I should just pm the op my information right???? :cloud9:

Yes, I'm a real newbie...... :love:

Hey Stephanie :wave:

Careful these exchanges can be addictive. :teeth:

Steffy said:
Okay, I'll try this out.

So I should just pm the op my information right???? :cloud9:

Yes, I'm a real newbie...... :love:

Meriweather said:

:love: LOVE Kohl's!! Better watch out Nancy ~ you may have a new addiction coming on with a new store opening near you!!

Okay ~ today is the last day for sign-up's!! Names will go out early evening!!!

kimber79 said:
:love: LOVE Kohl's!! Better watch out Nancy ~ you may have a new addiction coming on with a new store opening near you!!

:rotfl: Near is still about 20 miles :rolleyes:
but about 12miles a new Target and Costco are opening this fall :bounce: I am in so much trouble. Now I have to go about 35 for either of those.

:bounce: :yay: for names :hyper: Gotta love name day ::yes::

Meriweather said:
:rotfl: Near is still about 20 miles :rolleyes:
but about 12miles a new Target and Costco are opening this fall :bounce: I am in so much trouble. Now I have to go about 35 for either of those.

:bounce: :yay: for names :hyper: Gotta love name day ::yes::

New Kohl's and Target....you are in trouble!! Never been to Costco, but I hear they are way nicer than Sam's Club!

Name's will start coming out very soon....

I sent a PM. I found this board last week and this is the third exchange that I've joined. I had lots of fun shopping for the others. I can't wait to get my packages.

NOW CLOSED. :santa:

I do believe that all names are out ~ and out correctly! I caught myself just after I sent one name.....I gave her her own name and address to send to!! I am having one of those days....so if I did this more than once, and did not catch it ~ Please let me know!! YES, I am a ding-dong!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter