CLOSED - POINTS FOR RENT: 24 BLT points at $10 a point!! Must use by 31 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s what’s available for Studios at this time:

SSR preferred 21-24, 28,29 Std 21,22
OKW 21,22, 28,29
AKL Jambo Std 21,22 Savannah 21,22
AKL Kidani Std 21 Savannah 22
Polynesian 22,23,28,30
Boulder Ridge 22

Let me know ASAP if you would like to book.
Thanks for looking. I will send you a PM!

Sent a PM

Looking for this weekend 5/10-5/12 SSR studio. Do you have points left? I'm looking to do a last minute mothers day getaway with my daughter this weekend. I appreciate it!

Points are still available and I am going to introduce a sliding scale to get rid of these points quickly:

1-50 points $12.50 a point
51-100 points $12 a point
101-150 points $11 a point
>150 points $10 a point

Please PM or post here ASAP if you are interested. These points must be consumed by May 31 2019!

I have 115 points left that must be consumed by May 31 2019 so here’s the pricing:

1-50 points $12.50 a point
51-100 points $12 a point
101-115 points $11 a point

If you need more points than 115, I can draw from my 2019 stash but it will cost $15 a point.

Please let me know ASAP by post or PM if you are interested.

This is not a typo. The points are cheap because they will expire on May 31 2019 and must therefore be consumed by then. But my loss is your gain!

If you're interested, please reply by posting below or sending me a PM (Better). I have rented out points since 2017 and can provide references or a contract if needed. Payment is by Paypal only.

Good luck!

I still have 89 points available at $12.50 a point for rentals less than 50 points and $12 a point for 50 or more points.

If you need 89 points I can do it but I will need to use my 2019 BLT stash and it will be $15 a point.

Let me know ASAP!

This is not a typo. The points are cheap because they will expire on May 31 2019 and must therefore be consumed by then. But my loss is your gain!

If you're interested, please reply by posting below or sending me a PM (Better). I have rented out points since 2017 and can provide references or a contract if needed. Payment is by Paypal only.

Good luck!

I am down to 44 points @ $12.50 a point. If you need more than these, I can dip into my 2019 stash but it will cost $15 a point.

Let me know ASAP!

Good luck!

Good luck![/QUOT

Good luck!
Looking for this weekend 17th, 18th and 19th. Can't figure out how to PM.

Looking for this weekend May 17th, 18th and 19th. Can't figure out how to PM.

Hi there, you will need to Disboards forum posts
Looking for this weekend May 17th, 18th and 19th. Can't figure out how to PM.

Here’s what’s available:

BLT 1BR May 18, 21, 22
SSR 1BR Std May 17-19
BWV 1BR Garden/Pool view 19, 21,22
Grand Floridian 1BR 17,18
OKW 1BR 18, 21-23

You need to make 10 posts in the Disboards Forums in order to activate the start a Conversation /PM function. Read the required reading.

Just sent you a pm
Looking for one night 5/17 studio at AKL for 2 people. Open to other resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter