CLOSED - POINTS FOR RENT: 24 BLT points at $10 a point!! Must use by 31 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a typo. The points are cheap because they will expire on May 31 2019 and must therefore be consumed by then. But my loss is your gain!

If you're interested, please reply by posting below or sending me a PM (Better). I have rented out points since 2017 and can provide references or a contract if needed. Payment is by Paypal only.

Good luck!

Interested in a studio anywhere. What’s available till the end of May?

Any single nights available at studios on May 24 or 25? Looking for both nights but willing to move after the first if only single nights are available.

Hi there,

SSR has May 24 available for studio Preferred for 19 points.

Nothing for May 25.

Please PM me if you want to book.

This is not a typo. The points are cheap because they will expire on May 31 2019 and must therefore be consumed by then. But my loss is your gain!

If you're interested, please reply by posting below or sending me a PM (Better). I have rented out points since 2017 and can provide references or a contract if needed. Payment is by Paypal only.

Good luck!

Hello!
Do you have any points left? I’m looking to book a studio this Sunday night! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!