CLOSED SSR Points for Rent ($15/point)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionKingCPA

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Experienced renter - I have rented out points for about 4 years now exclusively on disboards. I love Disney and love helping others experience it.

150+ points available - SSR home resort. Reservations can be made at SSR 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out assuming availability for your requested dates and room type.

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 17 and under)

I provide a rental agreement and require full payment within three days of securing a reservation. I prefer Paypal for both my security and the security of the renter (I'll pay the transaction fee).

Magical Express arrangements can be added if needed. Dining plan can also be added but renter must reimburse in advance prior to booking.

Hi! Not sure if these are still available. Looking for a 1 BR at SSR (from what I am told it is available) from Oct 10-12. I would like a studio for Oct 9 at anyother property if you can find one please. Thank you kindly!

1 Adult
1 Child

Thank you!

Hi! Not sure if these are still available. Looking for a 1 BR at SSR (from what I am told it is available) from Oct 10-12. I would like a studio for Oct 9 at anyother property if you can find one please. Thank you kindly!

1 Adult
1 Child

Thank you!

Looks like you have availability for the 10th only on the 1BR SSR. And the studio is available at a couple different properties on the 9th. PM me if I can try any other dates for you.

Hi there!
Not able to DM just yet as I just joined. Was looking for a 1BR at AKL or Bay Lake with any view for 9/12-9/15. I know these tend to be less available this close to travel, but figured it was worth a shot! We are 2 adults and 1 child.

Looking for any 1 or 2bd for oct 12-15. Just joined and can’t PM ☺️ Thanks!

Looking for any 1 or 2bd for oct 12-15. Just joined and can’t PM ☺️ Thanks!

I see a night available here and there. . .but no continuous availability at any WDW resort during that time frame. Good luck on your search.

Hi - I'm not able to DM yet. But can you check availability for a 2 bedroom standard view at AKL - Kidani for Sept. 4-8th?

a 2 Br Savannah view is available at Kidani Sept 4-8.

The standard view in a 2BR is available the nights of the 4th, 5th and 6th. But's it's currently booked on the 7th.

I did check other resorts just to get a little more info and SSR, OKW, and BRV all have 2BR availability during that entire time period. Let me know if you'd like to continue looking.

Hello, I am interested in a 2bedroom villa at AKL in September. 11th-15th. We are flexible on dates within September and October but prefer to stay wed-sat. Also, if others resorts are open we can adjust if needed. We have 4 adults and 3 children. Thanks!

Hello, I am interested in a 2bedroom villa at AKL in September. 11th-15th. We are flexible on dates within September and October but prefer to stay wed-sat. Also, if others resorts are open we can adjust if needed. We have 4 adults and 3 children. Thanks!

There is a 2BR Savanna view available on those dates at AKL Kidani. SSR, OKW also have availability. October seems very tight for 2BRs resort wide and Sept is tight for the standard view. Let me know if you are interested. . .DM me if you get enough posts.

There is a 2BR Savanna view available on those dates at AKL Kidani. SSR, OKW also have availability. October seems very tight for 2BRs resort wide and Sept is tight for the standard view. Let me know if you are interested. . .DM me if you get enough posts.
I am interested in the savanna view. How many points?

I am interested in the savanna view. How many points?

Sept 11-15 at an AKL Savanna would be 162 points and I have just enough to book it at this time. Also wanted to confirm you wanted check in on Weds and check out on Sunday (4 nights). I did try to DM you but still want's able to.

Hello! Not sure how many points you still have available but we may be interested in:

- Polynesian Resort
- Preferably Lake view, but standard is fine
- November 14-18
- 2 Adults
- 2 Children

Thanks!

ETA: Sorry just read above post. Looks like you may have used all your points

Hello! Not sure how many points you still have available but we may be interested in:

- Polynesian Resort
- Preferably Lake view, but standard is fine
- November 14-18
- 2 Adults
- 2 Children

Thanks!

ETA: Sorry just read above post. Looks like you may have used all your points

Just so you know, the Bungalow is the the only room available during this time period.

That would be 118 points and it is still available. Let me know if you want to move forward.
Since I am new to booking this way, can I still add the confirmation number to my Disney experience and add tickets and magical express myself? Also is full payment requires at once? I have a quote from DVC rentals for $2000 with basically half down now and remainder 45 days prior.

Since I am new to booking this way, can I still add the confirmation number to my Disney experience and add tickets and magical express myself? Also is full payment requires at once? I have a quote from DVC rentals for $2000 with basically half down now and remainder 45 days prior.

You can link the reservation to MDE and add tickets yourself. However, I would add magical express on your behalf. I do require full payment up front. I can provide a reference or two if that will help ease any fears about using a disboard member rather than DVC rentals. I would advise you to make a couple more posts on disboards to allow for DM so that I wouldn't have to ask names addresses, etc. for the reservation in a public forum.

Thanks for that info! It helped me understand a lot better. This is just me thinking into it more but are studios mostly booked up? The grandparents could stay in another room with one child. Are their any 2 studios?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter