Closed : Thank you! Points for rent:WV, SSR, OKW 400 points @ $16/point, starting August 1st, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 400 points available for rent starting August 1st, 2019.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations can be made at all resorts.

Please PM with any questions you may have.

Thank you!

Looking for BWV or OKW from sept 26-sept 30. A studio or deluxe studio, there’s only 2 of us. Thanks

Dizzydrop,
The only resorts available for your dates 9/26-9/30 is OKW, SSR and both AKV resorts. If I can help please PM me.

Thanks

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations can be made at all resorts.

Thank
BWV, SSR and OKW
looking for 2 bedroom jan 3-6 bwv

Thank you!
Hi there! Sent you a PM inquiring availability for Feb 2020!

Thanks,
Jen

My fiance and I are are looking to rent a studio with value or standard view at AKL. Our dates are 9/12-9/19. Is that something you could help with? TIA

I’m looking for a studio for 2 adults for November 9-10...open to all resorts. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter