Passed ROFR: 7/15
Received closing docs: 7/28
Sent closing docs back: 7/29
Buyer Documents received: 7/31
Seller Documents received: 8/11
Closed: 8/11
Deed Recorded: 8/15

Waiting...

So close!! Did first American tell you that the seller docs were received without you asking? We are waiting on that step now.

So close!! Did first American tell you that the seller docs were received without you asking? We are waiting on that step now.

I sent them an email asking about the status and they told me they were waiting for one more doc from the seller. The next day I received an email letting me know that the transaction had been finalized. I am assuming that meant they had finally received the sellers docs.

Animal Kingdom 25 points
Broker: Fidelity
Closing: First American

Offer made & accepted 6/26
Sent to ROFR: 6/28
Passed ROFR: 7/15
Received closing docs: 7/28
Sent closing docs back: 7/29
Buyer Documents received: 7/31
Seller Documents received: 8/11
Closed: 8/11
Deed Recorded: 8/15

Waiting...

Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer!! Just curious, did you close around the time you were supposed to close? We have been going through the process and just got through ROFR. We are supposed to close late Sept according to our contract and the e-mail we got from the broker after ROFR said to expect closing docs from First American within 1 week from the estimated closing date... I am curious if this is always the case or if sometimes people get the documents as they are ready and earlier then the 1 week before closing is scheduled... Seems like a long time to wait... Thanks and I hope yours goes smoothly the rest of the way.

Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer!! Just curious, did you close around the time you were supposed to close? We have been going through the process and just got through ROFR. We are supposed to close late Sept according to our contract and the e-mail we got from the broker after ROFR said to expect closing docs from First American within 1 week from the estimated closing date... I am curious if this is always the case or if sometimes people get the documents as they are ready and earlier then the 1 week before closing is scheduled... Seems like a long time to wait... Thanks and I hope yours goes smoothly the rest of the way.
Our contract said we should close within 60 days of the effective date. That would have been August 28. The whole process seems to take a while. I have never seen the one week before closing thing.

Good luck

All that stress for nothing. Turns out we closed yesterday, just got the email today from our broker. OCC website shows the Deed filed and all that.

I'm an official BLT owner now!
So how much longer until we receive something from Disney?

Our Current Status:
AKV - 150 pts

Offer sent and accepted: 6/28/17
Sent for ROFR: 7/2/17
Passed ROFR: 7/15/17
Closing docs received: 7/31/17
Closing docs sent back: 8/1/17
Closed: 8/17/17
Recorded: 8/17/17
Membership Number Added:??
Points Loaded: ??

ETA: Closing & Recording
We can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I recall seeing somewhere a listing of the info you need to call in for your member ID. I'm not sure if it's in the thread but couldn't find it. Is it the seller's name and the contract number? Anything else?

Also there seems to be conflicting info on how to get through to the right department. Does anyone who has gone through this somewhat recently (maybe the extensions have changed?) have an answer?

From this thread it looks like we'll need to wait 11 calander days. Any advice is appreciated. We're a little time constrained because we'd really like to book something for December, which I know might be difficult.

Thank you!!

I recall seeing somewhere a listing of the info you need to call in for your member ID. I'm not sure if it's in the thread but couldn't find it. Is it the seller's name and the contract number? Anything else?

Also there seems to be conflicting info on how to get through to the right department. Does anyone who has gone through this somewhat recently (maybe the extensions have changed?) have an answer?

From this thread it looks like we'll need to wait 11 calander days. Any advice is appreciated. We're a little time constrained because we'd really like to book something for December, which I know might be difficult.

Thank you!!

December of 2017? or 2018? 2017 is going to be very difficult.

December of 2017? or 2018? 2017 is going to be very difficult.
This year. I know it may not be accurate but DVC app claims there is still some availability. But yeah not expecting that to be the case for long of true. Otherwise, I'll need to Bank the points soon.

This year. I know it may not be accurate but DVC app claims there is still some availability. But yeah not expecting that to be the case for long of true. Otherwise, I'll need to Bank the points soon.
There's only availability at SSR for any more than a few nights.

There's only availability at SSR for any more than a few nights.
Yeah we'll be happy to book whatever we can and book at our new Boardwalk villas next year! Thanks for looking that up. The app had showed availability at Old key west when I Chexked on the app last week but I guess that's gone.

My resale purchased closed Tuesday, and I'm waiting for Disney to transfer points as well. Hopefully late next week.

I intend to buy 25 points direct - any guesses as to whether DVD would speed up the transfer process if they knew I intended to buy direct points?

My resale purchased closed Tuesday, and I'm waiting for Disney to transfer points as well. Hopefully late next week.

I intend to buy 25 points direct - any guesses as to whether DVD would speed up the transfer process if they knew I intended to buy direct points?

Doubtful, everyone would say that.

Saratoga Springs 200 points
DVC Sales
First American Title

Offer accepted: 6/26/17
Documents rec'd and returned: 6/26/17
Sent to ROFR: 6/27/17
Passed ROFR: 7/12/17
Estoppel rec'd: 7/24/17
Closing docs rec'd: 7/28/17
Closing docs sent: 7/29/17
Both docs confirmed arrived by FA: 8/2/17
Closed: 8/4/17
Deed Recorded: 8/4/17
Documents rec'd by Disney:
New membership # appears in my profile:
Points loaded:

New membership # appears in my profile: 8/11/17
Points loaded:8/13/17
Member letter received: 8/19/17
:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter