Closing Time!

I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere - but if you're already a member and using the same membership #, do you still get an email from Disney...or do you just have to keep obsessively checking your dashboard?

Final Update:

Home Resort: VGF
Broker: dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: magicvacationtitle.com
Offer made: 2/26/2024
Offer accepted: 2/26/2024
Sent to ROFR: 2/29/2024
Passed ROFR: 3/18/2024
Closing docs received: 3/27/2024
Closing docs returned: 3/28/2024
Closing: 4/8/2024
Deed recorded: 4/10/2024
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member): 4/25/2024 (Of course it would magically show up right after checking in with MS on the progress. Coincidence? I think not.)
Points in account: 4/26/2024 (loaded via chat)

Days Total: 60

I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere - but if you're already a member and using the same membership #, do you still get an email from Disney...or do you just have to keep obsessively checking your dashboard?
Just got our points today for our second contract. It was taking longer to show than our initial membership setup with our first contract so I contacted MS to ask about it, they told me that I WOULD get another email when it was ready (just like our first contract), but we never actually did. It just showed up out of the blue shortly after chatting with MS about it.

When we closed on our resale contract at the beginning of April I did receive a Welcome Home email from DVC about "other" opportunities - explaining "Membership Magic" or buying direct. I believe it went to my spam folder initially though.

9 days to receive closing docs. I see Magic Vacation Title is staying consistently slower than their industry peers. But at least they make up for it by charging more than others! Wait a second...
Yeah this was our first go-around with them and will likely be our last. Really feels like it would've been even longer had I not asked about the docs. Sure enough the following day they showed up. Same thing with closing. It's like what I've seen others say on here in the sense it feels like you're always chasing them.

Yeah this was our first go-around with them and will likely be our last. Really feels like it would've been even longer had I not asked about the docs. Sure enough the following day they showed up. Same thing with closing. It's like what I've seen others say on here in the sense it feels like you're always chasing them.
That was my experience as well. I felt like I had to keep asking them for updates and coincidentally would get the update after I emailed them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter