Club 33 coming to all four WDW parks

Wow. This article is so vague it leaves me scratching my head. Any idea of the source?

Someone on another forum posted this breakdown:

Platinum Membership in Club 33
Platinum Membership requires a $25,000 initiation fee and annual dues of $10,000.

Platinum Membership includes:

• 4 Premier Annual Passes (valid at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World)
  • 50 Park Hopper tickets per year for friends and family
  • 5 VIP Tours per year
  • Ability to reserve meals at Club 33
  • Access to 1901 lounge in DCA
  • Access to Club 33 Member Services, which makes all reservations/arrangements: hotel, restaurant, VIP Fantasmic! viewing, VIP seating for World of Color, etc.
  • Automatic upgrade at all three Disneyland Resort hotels & access to Concierge Lounge
  • Free valet parking at Grand Californian
  • 6 Instant Fastpasses per visit
  • Annual renewal gift

I'd have to sell both my kidneys, but I might be able to swing a year of membership!

Someone on another forum posted this breakdown:

Platinum Membership in Club 33
Platinum Membership requires a $25,000 initiation fee and annual dues of $10,000.

Platinum Membership includes:

• 4 Premier Annual Passes (valid at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World)
  • 50 Park Hopper tickets per year for friends and family
  • 5 VIP Tours per year
  • Ability to reserve meals at Club 33
  • Access to 1901 lounge in DCA
  • Access to Club 33 Member Services, which makes all reservations/arrangements: hotel, restaurant, VIP Fantasmic! viewing, VIP seating for World of Color, etc.
  • Automatic upgrade at all three Disneyland Resort hotels & access to Concierge Lounge
  • Free valet parking at Grand Californian
  • 6 Instant Fastpasses per visit
  • Annual renewal gift

I'd have to sell both my kidneys, but I might be able to swing a year of membership!

Is there any type of Membership besides Platinum? :rotfl2:I might be able to afford the Silver or Bronze membership. :rotfl:

The $10,000 a year actually isn't that crazy if you figure Premier Annual Passes are $1,439 each, and park hopper tickets are worth up to $170 each. So right there the annual fee more than pays for itself, plus you get all those other awesome benefits too. It has a feeling of being kind of like a Country Club to me.

Is there any type of Membership besides Platinum? :rotfl2:I might be able to afford the Silver or Bronze membership. :rotfl:

The $10,000 a year actually isn't that crazy if you figure Premier Annual Passes are $1,439 each, and park hopper tickets are worth up to $170 each. So right there the annual fee more than pays for itself, plus you get all those other awesome benefits too. It has a feeling of being kind of like a Country Club to me.

They used to have Gold and Silver memberships, but alas they are no longer available. May be worth it for passes if you are looking to sell some of them off, otherwise I can't imagine the average (non-rich) person being that generous to family members/friends.

I know! Lets all pool some money together and purchase a membership, then we can divvy out the passes! :teeth:

They used to have Gold and Silver memberships, but alas they are no longer available. May be worth it for passes if you are looking to sell some of them off, otherwise I can't imagine the average (non-rich) person being that generous to family members/friends.

I know! Lets all pool some money together and purchase a membership, then we can divvy out the passes! :teeth:

Is there something lower than bronze? Maybe the copper or tin level?

Last edited:
Is there something lower than bronze? Maybe the cooper or tin level?

There's a Business Executive Membership, so if someone doesn't want to shell out $35,000+ for an individual membership, you can always get hired by a very generous employer!

There were Gold and Silver available at Disneyland Club 33? WDW doesn’t have a Club 33 yet anywhere, right?

It actually would be worth to split the membership with someone. $5000 a year is more reasonable, however the $25000 initiation fee is still killer. There would be a lot of logistical problems splitting it though.

If you are allowed to sell the hoppers on somewhere like ebay then they would also offset some of the cost.

Go full Fight Club for it.

Allow people who aren't ridiculously wealthy to fight one on one for the memberships and for the amusement for current Platinum members.

No, seriously. I'll fight all of you for this. At once.

cardboard level ... one day a year you and all the other cardboard level members get to press your faces up to the window of the club and gawk awkwardly at all those more successful than you
1200.jpg

Go full Fight Club for it.

Allow people who aren't ridiculously wealthy to fight one on one for the memberships and for the amusement for current Platinum members.

No, seriously. I'll fight all of you for this. At once.

Bring it on man, you're all going down. Muhahaha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!