Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

The walls are down-this is the coolest of the 3 WDW Club 33 locations unveiled so far!

It has a Balcony for firewroks views!

Now I just need to move to Golden Oak so I can join!lol:)

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...e-down-on-magic-kingdoms-club-33-entrance.htm

Magic-Kingdom_Full_33532.jpg
You can email here if interested: club33@waltdisneyworld.com

Last edited:
Okay, I never received an inquiry/application form. It's not clear whether there is a waiting list to get to the application form stage -- or whether they are doing that selectively. It sounded like people here got these application forms at highly divergent times from their first email inquiry (unless I misunderstood when people were first emailing).

I wish they were more clear about what my status is. It wouldn't be hard to let people kmow if they are in a queue to get the first application form? And if so, how long is the queue? Or was I deemed not worthy?

Surprisingly, I received a meeting date in for 3 weeks away so the 60 days thing must not be a thing. I got the confirmation within 2 hrs from accepting the time. So, that’s exciting because otherwise I’d have to wait until April.

Thank you everyone for the information. It is very helpful and is very much appreciated. I completed my meet and greet (seemed to have gone well) and I am waiting with fingers crossed to hear the next step in the process.
I hope I am deemed worthy.
If you don’t mind, Did you hear back? Was it quick or long? Pixie dust!!!!

Not that I could afford this now lol but I’m very curious. Is it $33,000 +$15,000 annually per club at all 4 parks or each? Since I think it’s the first, do members of the first club which I think is DHS, get invited to the other 3 clubs?

Not that I could afford this now lol but I’m very curious. Is it $33,000 +$15,000 annually per club at all 4 parks or each? Since I think it’s the first, do members of the first club which I think is DHS, get invited to the other 3 clubs?
It's one club, the WDW Club 33. The lounges themselves are not the club, they are a part of it and each park has (or will have) its own lounge. So to answer your question it's $33,000 initiation plus $15,000 dues (plus tax on both) and that grants you access to all four lounges as well as the other benefits of Club 33, many of which have been widely reported here and elsewhere online.

It's one club, the WDW Club 33. The lounges themselves are not the club, they are a part of it and each park has (or will have) its own lounge. So to answer your question it's $33,000 initiation plus $15,000 dues (plus tax on both) and that grants you access to all four lounges as well as the other benefits of Club 33, many of which have been widely reported here and elsewhere online.
Thank you! I saw the benefits months ago and honestly this is really a great deal for the people and businesses it’s targeted to. Of course TDO gives the 1% a “bargain”.

I'm sorry, I haven't read through this entire thread so this may have already been answered. I sent an e-mail enquiry to Club 33 WDW in April 2017 and another in April 2018. As of yet, I've only received the automated e-mail. Would sending a polite, e-mail, perhaps, once a month make any difference as to whether I would receive an inquiry form? Is there anything I could say in an e-mail that would help our case to get to the next step in the membership process? I'm assuming because they have my e-mail address they can look in their records and see who I am (I travel to WDW multiple times a year). Maybe they've already determined they don't want me?

I'm sorry, I haven't read through this entire thread so this may have already been answered. I sent an e-mail enquiry to Club 33 WDW in April 2017 and another in April 2018. As of yet, I've only received the automated e-mail. Would sending a polite, e-mail, perhaps, once a month make any difference as to whether I would receive an inquiry form? Is there anything I could say in an e-mail that would help our case to get to the next step in the membership process? I'm assuming because they have my e-mail address they can look in their records and see who I am (I travel to WDW multiple times a year). Maybe they've already determined they don't want me?
I don’t mean to be flip, but I’m not sure anybody really knows.

Since every data point probably helps at this point: I, too, sent in an email early last year when the initial notice came out. I imagine it was a deluge before they had anything to sell. I didn't follow up with a second email until a month ago. It was responded to fairly quickly, and I will have my interview shortly. I think now that the actual lounges are starting to open the membership recruitment efforts have started to pick up. I don't think you would gain much by sending them monthly missives, but now may be a good time to drop them a line. Like others in the process, there's not much more that one can comfortably share given the non-disclosures, but figured I'd share that just because your initial request last year has been ignored doesn't mean that you're not wanted.

We only emailed the once after it was announced. Heard back in August. Interview is soonish. As the other commenter posted: I don’t think any of us really know the how’s or why’s.

Since every data point probably helps at this point: I, too, sent in an email early last year when the initial notice came out. I imagine it was a deluge before they had anything to sell. I didn't follow up with a second email until a month ago. It was responded to fairly quickly, and I will have my interview shortly. I think now that the actual lounges are starting to open the membership recruitment efforts have started to pick up. I don't think you would gain much by sending them monthly missives, but now may be a good time to drop them a line. Like others in the process, there's not much more that one can comfortably share given the non-disclosures, but figured I'd share that just because your initial request last year has been ignored doesn't mean that you're not wanted.

We only emailed the once after it was announced. Heard back in August. Interview is soonish. As the other commenter posted: I don’t think any of us really know the how’s or why’s.

Thank you both so much. I will send a follow-up e-mail tomorrow!

Edited to add: I just realized my initial e-mail was sent to wdwclub33@disneyworld.com. That generated an automated e-mail. I just sent my follow-up to club33@waltdisneyworld.com. Maybe that will do the trick?! Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if payment options such as using Disney Visa are available? If so, do you know if it qualifies for the 6 month interest free like when purchasing DVC or paying DVC dues?

Deleted. Had posted links to an article, but found out some info was wrong.

Last edited:
Thank you both so much. I will send a follow-up e-mail tomorrow!

Edited to add: I just realized my initial e-mail was sent to wdwclub33@disneyworld.com. That generated an automated e-mail. I just sent my follow-up to club33@waltdisneyworld.com. Maybe that will do the trick?! Fingers crossed!

Just a little follow-up - e-mailing club33 (and not wdwclub33) did the trick and I received the form. I returned it within 24 hours, but now I'm wondering how long it might take to hear back about an interview? I really hope they get back in touch! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter