Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Thanks! Yes I meant parties. Of course they wouldn't want me to only have to pay $150 for the three of us to have a reserved spot for viewing when they can get me to pay $300 for a dessert party! ; )
Not to mention the cost of the ticket to MNSSHP or MVMCP too! I’m hoping as we get closer to those parties maybe they’ll change that :)

i just spoke club signature services. The CM said the club level Fp+ is scheduled to continue to the end of 2018, but it could change.
“It could change” meaning that the program will continue but the program itself might change by then? Or meaning it going until end of 2018 could change (I.e. it could end sooner)?

“It could change” meaning that the program will continue but the program itself might change by then? Or meaning it going until end of 2018 could change (I.e. it could end sooner)?
It could be any of those, when I spoke to DSS last week, they said this has had very positive response and it is supppose to go through the end of the year. She said things could change with that timeline and/or policy but as of now, everything is staying “As is” till the end of the year.

It could be any of those, when I spoke to DSS last week, they said this has had very positive response and it is supppose to go through the end of the year. She said things could change with that timeline and/or policy but as of now, everything is staying “As is” till the end of the year.
Cool — thanks! If that holds, we’ll likely do this for our Nov trip.

Cool — thanks! If that holds, we’ll likely do this for our Nov trip.

Mixing threads for a moment here, but the irony in all that recent MK dessert party discussion/debate is that - for us - this program/nightime viewing option negated the need/want to book the HEA dessert party on our next trip.

So I guess Disney ended up getting more of my money in the end, although I feel like I’m getting more out of it overall. And I won’t be tempted to eat cold spinach dip. :rotfl:

Mixing threads for a moment here, but the irony in all that recent MK dessert party discussion/debate is that - for us - this program/nightime viewing option negated the need/want to book the HEA dessert party for us on our next trip.

So I guess Disney ended up getting more of my money in the end, although I feel like I’m getting more out of it overall. And I won’t be tempted to eat cold spinach dip. :rotfl:
:thumbsup2

Mixing threads for a moment here, but the irony in all that recent MK dessert party discussion/debate is that - for us - this program/nightime viewing option negated the need/want to book the HEA dessert party on our next trip.

Same here. I cancelled the Star Wars Dessert Pary and a tour in opt for the CL FP+.

The only thing that I am worried about using CL FP+ is that I have to call DSS to modify my FP+. I really wish that MDE is capable of allowing me to manage CL FP+...... Hoping I can read other’s feedback on how difficult or easy it was to make change on the CLFP+ at the park...

Hi Everyone- I have a quick question about the CLFP+. We are staying at AKL this weekend for a last minute planned stay and have the opportunity to upgrade to CL. Right now we cannot get a regular FP+ for the Seven Dwarf coaster ride or any of the Avatar rides since we just found out today we were going. If we upgrade to the CL would our CLFP+ allow us to choose these rides or would they still be full?

Same here. I cancelled the Star Wars Dessert Pary and a tour in opt for the CL FP+.

The only thing that I am worried about using CL FP+ is that I have to call DSS to modify my FP+. I really wish that MDE is capable of allowing me to manage CL FP+...... Hoping I can read other’s feedback on how difficult or easy it was to make change on the CLFP+ at the park...

Yeah, as a plan tinkerer...having to call to tweak FPs bugs me a bit. That’s why I made the “Extra FPs” my first three of the day. Habitually we’re more likely to stick to our plan in the AM... so I ‘feel’ like I’m less likely to need/want to move or change those. By mid-day we’re likely to mix things up or change our minds... so being able to modify those FPs seemed to make more sense for our style. I guess we’ll see how well that works out! :-)

Hi Everyone- I have a quick question about the CLFP+. We are staying at AKL this weekend for a last minute planned stay and have the opportunity to upgrade to CL. Right now we cannot get a regular FP+ for the Seven Dwarf coaster ride or any of the Avatar rides since we just found out today we were going. If we upgrade to the CL would our CLFP+ allow us to choose these rides or would they still be full?

You can always call DSS to find out the availability of CL FP+ for the date you need before you book it. For my trip in late July, there was none left for FOP and very limited for Slinky dogs and mine train. Wish you luck!

You can always call DSS to find out the availability of CL FP+ for the date you need before you book it. For my trip in late July, there was none left for FOP and very limited for Slinky dogs and mine train. Wish you luck!
How far in advance did you book the CLFP?

Besides the extra fastpasses is CL really worth it? We usually always stay in a villa. We are booked in a non club level room at BC in Oct. for 7 nights. If I upgrade to club level and get extra fastpasses for the 4 of us it’s about $2500 more. I have the Halloween party, pirate & pals fireworks cruise and early morning magic booked already. Would you upgrade?

Besides the extra fastpasses is CL really worth it? We usually always stay in a villa. We are booked in a non club level room at BC in Oct. for 7 nights. If I upgrade to club level and get extra fastpasses for the 4 of us it’s about $2500 more. I have the Halloween party, pirate & pals fireworks cruise and early morning magic booked already. Would you upgrade?

What's valuable to me might not be the same for you.
To me, staying at CL is just for convenience. My family don't have big appetite and food offering in the lounge is often plenty. We also like the lounge (extra room outside of the hotel room) where my family can relax. If you don't spend much time at resort, then CL is probably not worthwhile for your family.
As for the CL FP+, you only need to get minimum 3 days. Since my family don't go to Disney often and I don't plan to go back to Disney until 2021, CL FP+ will allow my family to ride all new rides and view the nighttime show without wasting too much precious time.

What's valuable to me might not be the same for you.
To me, staying at CL is just for convenience. My family don't have big appetite and food offering in the lounge is often plenty. We also like the lounge (extra room outside of the hotel room) where my family can relax. If you don't spend much time at resort, then CL is probably not worthwhile for your family.
As for the CL FP+, you only need to get minimum 3 days. Since my family don't go to Disney often and I don't plan to go back to Disney until 2021, CL FP+ will allow my family to ride all new rides and view the nighttime show without wasting too much precious time.[/QUOTE
We go every year, we always hang out by the pool in the afternoon so the extra space in the lounge may be nice. I have to decide in the next few days before CL is booked for our dates lol

We do it for the extra space to relax in the late afternoons and the ease of breakfast in the mornings (imho breakfast is a PAIN at wdw! at least at Disneyland you walk right by the downtown disney starbucks on your way to the park gates, the resort qs options are like a madhouse and that is too much for me pre-espresso!).

Was there limited/no availability just for the CL FP+ or were you able to get any of those rides with regular FP at the time you booked?

Was there limited/no availability just for the CL FP+ or were you able to get any of those rides with regular FP at the time you booked?

I booked my regular FP+ at 60 Days and CL FP+ a week later. I got FP+ for FOP, Slinky Dog and SDMT at 60+ days. But when I called to book CL FP+, no FP+ left for FOP, Slinky and very limited for SDMT. So if anyone wants to get CL FP+, book it early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter