Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I booked my regular FP+ at 60 Days and CL FP+ a week later. I got FP+ for FOP, Slinky Dog and SDMT at 60+ days. But when I called to book CL FP+, no FP+ left for FOP, Slinky and very limited for SDMT. So if anyone wants to get CL FP+, book it early.
Tha's so surprising that the CL FPs would be so limited. I got mine at the 90 days so I didn't realize. It seems less desirable as you get much further past the 60 days. I'm glad you got them with your regular ones.

My original understanding was that the CL FP+ was from a separate pool. Guess I was wrong...

I booked my regular FP+ at 60 Days and CL FP+ a week later. I got FP+ for FOP, Slinky Dog and SDMT at 60+ days. But when I called to book CL FP+, no FP+ left for FOP, Slinky and very limited for SDMT. So if anyone wants to get CL FP+, book it early.
I had really wondered about that. Thanks for sharing.

My original understanding was that the CL FP+ was from a separate pool. Guess I was wrong...
Might be that the CL pool is just very limited? Or, maybe they do some dynamic adjusting at the 60 day mark and release unused slots to the general FP+, I'm a bit surprised as well. 90 days out just became much more important to me.

Looking for opinions on doing a 4th day of CL FP+. Is it a waste? Are people sick of it by then? (We are using it for 3 days at AK, MK, HS and have 3 normal park days at EP/HS prior to that.) This would be for our final park day on a 7 day trip, we're staying Poly, doing MK up through lunch and then hitting EP for a beverage seminar at 2:30pm. We had originally planned to go back to Poly that afternoon and then do a late dinner at Nine Dragons but now I'm considering changing to an early dinner and using FPs for our favorite EP rides between the seminar and the early dinner and then retiring to Poly for the night... I feel like my head is spinning trying to decide if changing to an early dinner in EP and adding this 4th day of FP is a good idea, any opinions welcome!

I don't know if that statement is 100% true. I called DSS today to modify my AK FP+. I was hoping to move Navi river to an earlier spot. The schedule given by the CM at DSS was the same as what I read in MDE...... Coincidence??????

Looking for opinions on doing a 4th day of CL FP+. Is it a waste? Are people sick of it by then? (We are using it for 3 days at AK, MK, HS and have 3 normal park days at EP/HS prior to that.) This would be for our final park day on a 7 day trip, we're staying Poly, doing MK up through lunch and then hitting EP for a beverage seminar at 2:30pm. We had originally planned to go back to Poly that afternoon and then do a late dinner at Nine Dragons but now I'm considering changing to an early dinner and using FPs for our favorite EP rides between the seminar and the early dinner and then retiring to Poly for the night... I feel like my head is spinning trying to decide if changing to an early dinner in EP and adding this 4th day of FP is a good idea, any opinions welcome!

While we haven’t had a chance to use the CL FP yet (our trip is November), we fully plan on using more then the 3 day minimum. I know everyone is different, but for us, the chance to ride more of our favorite rides in a day without having to do standby is worth the extra day(s) to us.

We did 5 days. Well, 4 for me and granddaughter, 5 for DD and DIL (not much for 3 year old in AK and I'm sticking with her). We did two days for the 3 Toy Story rides, 1day at AK, 1 day for Epcot, and 1 for MK. I actually thought about adding another day, but we decided to take a run down to Busch Gardens instead since we are doing Discovery Cove and got the tickets with that package.

I wanted to come back and share a bit about our experience.
We didn't try to change any of our CL FP, but we had one for BTMRR when it was closed due to weather. It was still closed when the time expired. I know that when that happens on a regular FP, it turns into an anytime FP in ME. This did not happen with the CL FP. It did not change how it looked in ME. But about 45 minutes after the original time had expired, we were able to use the CL FP on the ride. We did not try to use it on a different ride. Does this make sense? Basically we could still use it after the time had passed.

Also, the HEA viewing area was quite nice. I don't think it's quite as good as the dessert area, since it seems like there are more trees and bushes blocking the castle. But since there are a lot less people, you can still find a good spot. The person with the list was right at where old FP scanners were (covered).

But this was our only poor guest behavior experience on our whole trip. We arrived at about 8:45 and sat in the front on the left of the area. I knew I wanted to stand, so when another group came in and sat behind us, I asked them if they planned to sit or stand. They said they were going to sit. I moved behind them so I wouldn't block their view.
But once the show started, they kept their phones on with the screens really bright. I asked if they would mind turning them over or off, but they said they were expecting someone to find them. I assume the light from the phone was supposed to be a guide?! I don't know, but it really miffed me!
I should have just moved back in front of them. But I'm pretty non-confrontational so I just held up my hand to block the light from my eyes. And the people in their group who were late didn't arrive until the last few minutes of the show!!

@EEva ~ Thanks for sharing! It’s interesting that a CL FP for a downed ride doesn’t automatically generate a Multiple Experience “Bonus” FP. Regular guests always get a Bonus when rides are downed - a paid FP shouldn’t be an exception.

@EEva ~ Thanks for sharing! It’s interesting that a CL FP for a downed ride doesn’t automatically generate a Multiple Experience “Bonus” FP. Regular guests always get a Bonus when rides are downed - a paid FP shouldn’t be an exception.
or did it actually change?
We know that the paid FP tend to look different in ME, did it change in the system but didn't look changed? They were able to use it outside of the FP window so it technically acted like an anytime FP, didn't it? It would be interesting to see what happened if they tried to ride something else.
Also, I am curious what would have happened if you called DSS to make a change once they found the ride was down.
I love that everyone posts their experiences. I wish I had a trip to contribute from.

After reading the situation where BTMRR was down on CL FP time I wondered what happily the my. My son and I have 5 days of CL FPs in August. I just emailed DSS asking what happened to CL FPs if ride down during time. I will post when I hear back.

or did it actually change?
We know that the paid FP tend to look different in ME, did it change in the system but didn't look changed? They were able to use it outside of the FP window so it technically acted like an anytime FP, didn't it? It would be interesting to see what happened if they tried to ride something else.
Also, I am curious what would have happened if you called DSS to make a change once they found the ride was down.
I love that everyone posts their experiences. I wish I had a trip to contribute from.
But an Anytime is a Bonus in addition to using or Modifying a booked FP.

A regular guest can receive the Anytime Bonus and reschedule the downed ride for a total of 4 FPs.

Only having an extension of a CL FP only gives the CL guest a total of 3 CLFPs.

But an Anytime is a Bonus in addition to using or Modifying a booked FP.

A regular guest can receive the Anytime Bonus and reschedule the downed ride for a total of 4 FPs.

Only having an extension of a CL FP only gives the CL guest a total of 3 CLFPs.
Wait- so if a ride goes down at WDW and you have a FP for it you can reschedule a FP for that ride PLUS you get an anytime FP?! (I only know Disneyland's system and your ride goes down the FP turns into an anytime FP & you can use it at that ride or another but you won't get 2 rides out of it.)

Below is what DSS replied when I specifically asked what happened to a CL FP if ride down during FP window.

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Zack (Disney)

Jun 15, 2:46 PM EDT

Thank you for contacting Disney Signature Services!

If any attraction experiences a downtime during your FastPass+ window, you will receive another FastPass+. These would be good for the remaining hours of operation of the park, or another similar experience.

Please let us know, if you have any questions. It is our pleasure to assist with your pre-arrival planning for your upcoming Disney stay.

Wait- so if a ride goes down at WDW and you have a FP for it you can reschedule a FP for that ride PLUS you get an anytime FP?! (I only know Disneyland's system and your ride goes down the FP turns into an anytime FP & you can use it at that ride or another but you won't get 2 rides out of it.)
Yes. Most guests think the Anytime replaces the downed ride’s FP but it’s a Bonus and you reschedule the regular FP and use the Bonus for whatever you choose.

It could have been an anytime FP. The paid look so different in ME from the regular.
We wanted to ride BTMRR, so we didn't try to scan on another ride.

It could have been an anytime FP. The paid look so different in ME from the regular.
We wanted to ride BTMRR, so we didn't try to scan on another ride.
Thanks! An Anytime shows up as “Multiple Experience” in the app and an email is sent. For that day, even with BTMRR being down during your paid FP window, you did only have a total of 3 CLFPs to use.

Thanks! An Anytime shows up as “Multiple Experience” in the app and an email is sent. For that day, even with BTMRR being down during your paid FP window, you did only have a total of 3 CLFPs to use.
I just checked my emails from that day and I did get an email letting me know the FP had been converted to an anytime FP. It looks like the standard one, with 7DMT and PP not being on the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter