• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CM photos

minidreamin

Life on the beam
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has taken a photo of Cast Members. So, let's see yours.

2455233827_8c75d82f35.jpg

CIMG1367-1.jpg

1753597838_3d948a1a4e.jpg

1752509087_34cf1413ee.jpg

CMs really help make a Disney vacation magical. :)

Very cool. We usually pick out "themes" for pictures on our vacations - bathrooms, flowers, food carts, signs (yes, we're weird :rotfl: ) I think taking pics of the CM's sounds like a great one for this year.

OK, let me practice...cheese. No...ahem...CHEEESE!. Better, but just not quite there. Hmm...FROMAGE! No, I don't work at EPCOT.....One more try.

(clears throat) CHEEEEESSSSEEEE!!!!!!

That's got it! I'm ready. Bring it on!

After having breakfast at the Tusker House, we enjoyed speaking with the CM while waiting for rope drop.

DisneyJune08withCalandJenn627.jpg

This was our tour guide for the Behind The Seeds tour. He really made the tour great. :thumbsup2

2401574245_43ca449d0a_b.jpg

CM at DTD

WDWMaypatiocats184.jpg

Last crew on last Mike Fink Keel Boat before it closed

keelboats4.jpg

keel.jpg

She said she had always wanted to do that.

Here are a few of ours:

BeckyatEpcot.jpg

ChelseaatEpcot.jpg

MilisaatEpcot.jpg

And of course, our absolute favorite CM, for pictures or anything else:

P1000770.jpg

Enjoy the Magic!

It's really hard to see, even though I lightened it and tried to make it better on the computer, but I asked this CM if I could take his picture in DLRP because their Priate costumes are so elaborate and beautiful and therefore very different from ours:
pirates.jpg

He was pretty cool and posed for it after he tried to make me nervous lol. Well he is a pirate after all.

I didn't tell them I was taking their picture (I probably should have!) but I liked their costumes too:
n843363119_578484_7971.jpg

The rest of them are people I know personally or myself lol so not sure if posting those counts? Unless people want to see them.

PS: I wonder if any of the people I've ever posed for photos with are on here? It would be so cool to talk to them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter