CM Waitress at Donald's Breakfastosaurus

KarlainKY

Earning My Ears
Donald's Breakfastosaurus was our favorite restaurant. Our CM waitress was terrific (can't remember name wish I could) she played some tricks on 9yr old DS (squirting camera and fake ketchup) it was great and the food was real good to even DD (just turned 2) loved it. But while we were there thier was a large family our waitress was serving that looked as if they were having a lot of fun, when they finished eating waited for her to leave the room and slipped out of the restaurant without paying and when she found out about this she went out and found them in the park. We were very awed at this that anyone, especially at Disney would do this and glad that she found them. She also saw Donald pass our table without stopping ??? and had him come back to our table ( he was the main reason we picked Donald's Breakfastosaurus and she made sure that we had our time with him). :p :p :p

Thanks again and sorry that I cannot remeber your name!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter