Cocktail Hour (outside the parks)

nicolispicoli

DIS Veteran
If you have friends who have never been to WDW before and were a group of 4 looking for a cocktail (or a few), where would you send them? Disney Springs? One of the resorts? This would be this Sunday evening, so it might be too late for us to get a reservation if it was needed. We love Trader Sams when we go to Disneyland, so perhaps a similar adult ambiance, nothing too fancy. Thanks!

There's a Trader Sam's at the Poly! The Tambu lounge at the Poly is nice when it's not overrun by people waiting to get into 'Ohana. Bunch of places to drink at Disney Springs too.

AbracadaBAR at the Boardwalk is fun with a great cocktail menu! Probably my favorite cocktail bar after Trader Sam's.
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar in Disney Springs has great theming and it is really fun to look around at all the props, but the cocktail weren't at good as Trader Sam's or AbracadaBAR.
The bar at Ragland Road is also nice, but could be tough to get 4 seats together.

If they’ve never been before then take them on a Monorail bar crawl (not Disney’s paid one just go). Grab an early reservation at California Grill or any reservation required place to gain parking access. After eating bar:resort hop. Should be plenty of Disney exposure especially when the Monorail loops past the MGK entrance.

Try the ‘back scratcher’ at the Poly. lol.

Come to think of it I wonder if it’s possible to do a Wine crawl around the property. Wines from Disney related vineyards. Silverado, Lasseter, etc.

My friends really love the happy hour at Kobe. We joined them and it had great fruity drinks and sushi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter