CocoCay Beach Beds: Chill Island vs. Breezy Bay at Chill Island

AndreaDanger

I am eternally grateful!
Any major considerations when choosing to rent a beach bed at either CocoCay location? I've reviewed the map so was able to see where each area is located, but having never been to CocoCay, I'm uncertain if there's much difference between the two beaches. Our traveling party is just me and my mom (42 y.o. and 66 y.o.). We'd spend most of our visit relaxing, reading, and eating. :) Thanks in advance for any insights!

Considering the same question. Breezy Bay daybeds are the only ones left for our sailing. Wondering if those are less desirable for some reason.

Any major considerations when choosing to rent a beach bed at either CocoCay location? I've reviewed the map so was able to see where each area is located, but having never been to CocoCay, I'm uncertain if there's much difference between the two beaches. Our traveling party is just me and my mom (42 y.o. and 66 y.o.). We'd spend most of our visit relaxing, reading, and eating. :) Thanks in advance for any insights!
Have been to CoCo Cay many times but have never rented a day bed. I am only responding to make you aware of a Facebook group for all matters specific to CoCo Cay. It currently has over 39,000 members and people are reporting from there almost daily with many pictures and also information. This question alone would have generated MANY RESPONSES there. We love the island and are booked to return again in early May with several friends. We all were on the Wonder of The Seas Inaugural together March 4th. Hope you enjoy your trip! Happy Cruising! The Facebook Group is : CoCo Cay - The Perfect Day

Considering the same question. Breezy Bay daybeds are the only ones left for our sailing. Wondering if those are less desirable for some reason.
There really are no undesirable locations at CoCo Cay. Most snorkel on the Chill Island side and the South Beach has a floating bar. That may be the reasons they are booked up first? But I have seen pictures taken from the Breezy Bay day bed locations and there is nothing wrong. There are some floating piers near that area where the Jet Ski excursions leaver from not sure if that may be an annoyance? As I mentioned above if you join the Facebook Group you will get numerous replies from people who have actually rented them and have experience there. The Facebook Group is: CoCo Cay - The Perfect Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter