Codes Question/Booked with TA

Melrosgirl

DVC Member - BCV
I booked my upcoming trip through Dreams. I am getting worried that perhaps if/WHEN the codes come out, that I will miss out on them because I did book through a TA. I'm afraid the TA won't be able to call Disney and get the code applied as fast as I could (by reading these boards first thing in the morning, lol). (My TA with Dreams is great, but she seems to work at night - that's when her emails are sent at least).

Should I be worried? When the codes come out, should I call Disney and just book a new package and then (assuming Dreams can't get the code fast enough), have them switch it over or something like that? Or am I just looking way too much into this?

tia :)

Hi Jennifer! ALL Dreams agents check on codes when they are released; and it's very rare that a code would be gone on the first day. :)

If codes come out that are applicable to your reservation I'm sure your agent will do everything possible to have it applied to your reservation. Creating a separate reservation is just more work for you. If you have a specific concern, feel free to address it with your agent or you can write to webmaster@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com .

Have a great trip! :)

If you hear about a code, then email your agent.

I did this twice. In March we got the Amex code. And in June we got a postcard--I was so shocked! I just sent an email to our Dreams agent and she was able to get the lower rate on both trips

I always figured the codes disappeared the first day, lol. (Before this board I just paid the AAA rate, lol, didn't know about codes :)

I feel better now.

A question for those of you who have booked with DreamsU....how long has it taken them to get back to you with a quote to start the process?? I've decided to give them a try, but haven't heard back yet. And have all of you been happy with them? I do enjoy planning on my own, but I'm starting to drive my family crazy!!!! Thanks.

Hi! Most reservation quotes can be processed anywhere from one to two days (sometimes even sooner). If you have a question about the status of your quote, you may contact the reservations department at reservations@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

Happy Planning! :)

I also booked early through a TA with the
understanding that she would try to get codes
applied when they came out. (I call her when
I get any code info and she makes the call to WDW
-she really is awesome).

Thanks Misti. I just emailed to your link. We'll see what happens. I've heard great things about DL.

Originally posted by goofy4tink
Thanks Misti. I just emailed to your link. We'll see what happens. I've heard great things about DL.

Glad to help! If you have any other questions, please let us know. :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter