Codes ?

I've never seen a code used for Disneyland Paris and from what I've read, they don't seem to use them. They generally have some good packages...kids free or 4nights for the price of 3 kind of things. They offer annual pass rates, but they don't seem to be as good as the WDW ones (I think around 10-20% off, but I could be wrong). I enquired about AP rates for Feb at the disneyland hotel and was told there were none available for this time. We are getting the kids free package which isn't bad.

Hope this helps

That's what I thought, but I had to ask :) And those offers, they seem to vary a lot, depending from which country you are trying to book your package. For example, I looked at the packeges on their website and if I told them that I was from UK, there was a nice 4 nights at the price of 3, but when I changed my country to Finland, it wasn't available, only Kids free package (which of course is better than nothing...)

- P -

Even though the Annual Pass discounts are less at DLP than at WDW, I think the annual pass itself is a lot cheaper at DLP than at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter