Codes?

RAJPLUS2

Earning My Ears
Hello!! I must say that i have been GLUED to disboard since i learned of it yesterday!! You people are AMAZINGLY Disneytelligent! I am about to go for the 3rd time with wife, 3 kids, best friends and their 2 kids, their inlaws and parents!!!! whew!! we are staying at Fort Wilderness Campground. I just learned about codes and of course i am not an annual passholder, a triple A member OR a Florida resident!! What are codes, and is there any chance for me to receive a code with 33 days until we leave or am i too little to late??
Thanks for what ever you can help me with!

"A day late and a dollar short".......BUT i get to go to Disney in 33 days!!! :cool1:

LOL! don't stress! :flower:

my advice would be to go to a AAA office if you have one near you... the AAA discount on rooms (especially as many as you are booking!) will be worth the cost of membership...

other than that, you could also call and see if there are any AP rates available and do the math as to whether the difference you pay for the AP vs. myw tickets is worth the discount you would get on the room (if there are even any AP room rates still available as i have read that early may is *very* sold out)

last but not least, live and learn and do a little more discount planning for your next trip ('cause you know they'll be another trip in your future! LOL!)

ENJOY! :flower:

gigi1313 said:
LOL! don't stress! :flower:
other than that, you could also call and see if there are any AP rates available and do the math as to whether the difference you pay for the AP vs. myw tickets is worth the discount you would get on the room (if there are even any AP room rates still available as i have read that early may is *very* sold out)
ENJOY! :flower:

When figuring the value of an Annual Pass keep in mind that only one of you needs an AP to book up to three rooms. Also if you can't get all the days you want with an AP code think about splitting your stay and having the CM check day by day. I bought an AP for my January trip and hoppers for my son and GD. I got an AP code splitting my stay between AKL and WL and the AP easily paid for itself in that one trip. Also with the AP you can get the Disney Dining Experience Card for $50.00 and save 20% at almost all sit downs and some counter service places. An AP will also give you discounts for mini golf, PI, DQ, water parks, 10% off alot of restaurants (even if you don't get DDE), 10% off at the Disney Store and at the Basin in DTD, and discounts on tours and the RPDE. In other words an AP can easily pay for itself in one visit. Beware though: once you get an AP you can't help but make more trips to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter