Coffee Intelligence

Noah_t

Mouseketeer
My first ever DVC stay is coming up in one week. We are staying in a studio arriving quite late and I suspect to be up extremely early with the time change. What I need to know is will I be able to make a cup of coffee in my room or will I need supplies brought with me.

Tactics are for amateurs, logistics are for the real professionals.

There is a Mr. Coffee style coffee maker in the room and a couple of pre-packaged Joffey packages. If you are particular on your coffee, pick up some flat bottom filters and buy your own coffee. Otherwise, you can get the refillable mugs -- again not the best coffee, but serviceable and depending on your length of stay can be economical.

and, as i learned this week, the coffee locations at Aulani don't open until either 6:00 a.m. or 6:30, I believe.

The in room Joffreys is a Kona coffee blend and although it isnt 100% Kona, it actually isnt a bad blend. I am a tea drinker so I bring a kettle for the room but my hubby is all about the amazing Kona coffee in Hawaii and he said it was decent.

If you want cream or milk in your coffee be sure to grab some at the ABC/Island Country Market the night before or at Kalepas store right at Aulani. I know Kalepas has a very small refrigerated section but I am not 100% they have cream. They both close at 11pm.

As @ECMD2018 says above, Ulu cafe doesnt open until 6:30 am. They have a blended average coffee but they actually serve a very good cup of pure 100% Kona too. More expensive and you need to wait for it but it is worth it.

There is a new Starbucks just across the street if you are desperate, I think they have early hours

We always bring a small amount of our own coffee to cover the first morning, and FILTERS--bring coffee filters.

and, as i learned this week, the coffee locations at Aulani don't open until either 6:00 a.m. or 6:30, I believe.
I want to believe we will be sleeping in until 6 but I will be prepared just in case!!

The in room Joffreys is a Kona coffee blend and although it isnt 100% Kona, it actually isnt a bad blend. I am a tea drinker so I bring a kettle for the room but my hubby is all about the amazing Kona coffee in Hawaii and he said it was decent.

If you want cream or milk in your coffee be sure to grab some at the ABC/Island Country Market the night before or at Kalepas store right at Aulani. I know Kalepas has a very small refrigerated section but I am not 100% they have cream. They both close at 11pm.

As @ECMD2018 says above, Ulu cafe doesnt open until 6:30 am. They have a blended average coffee but they actually serve a very good cup of pure 100% Kona too. More expensive and you need to wait for it but it is worth it.

There is a new Starbucks just across the street if you are desperate, I think they have early hours
While I enjoy good coffee I will drink Instant if its all thats available. Thats good advice though about picking up cream. Thanks

I always travel with Starbucks VIA packets and non dairy creamer. Then I just make hot water and I have a decent cup of coffee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!