Coffee Press Pot?

butterfly8

Mouseketeer
Wondering if this is enough coffee for 4 adults? Also, is the press pot coffee at Boma the same as that served at Kona?

Hmmm...I usually get one for myself alone! You could share it between four people, but everyone won't get much. Sharing two between four people would be easier.

And no, the coffee is different. At Boma, it's Kenyan coffee, and at Kona, it's Kona coffee :)

Each press pot of coffee contains approximately 3 cups of coffee. My wife and I recently went to breakfast with another couple, and we split two press pots amongst the four of us. Enjoy! :D

Agree with the others.

The press pots hold approximately 32 ounces - most small mugs hold about 10 ounces.

If the four of you just want to taste the coffee, one would do it. However, if you enjoy a good cup of coffee you'll need at least 2 press pots for the four of you. I could easily drink one press pot all by myself!

IMHO, Kona and BOMA/Jiko have the only really decent coffee in all of WDW!

Best wishes -

P.S. You can get Starbucks at Tubbi's Buffeteria (in the Dolphin). I usually drink Starbucks and Caribou coffee at home. I do not like the Nestles coffee served by nearly all of the WDW restaruants & counter service places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter