Cognium

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of trying Cognium to fix my head. I feel like i have had "brain fog" for the last 3-4 years and feel like perhaps trying cognium to fix it as I heard it fixed someone's brain fog.

What i experience now is that my mind feels blank like...no thoughts what-so ever and i feel like I'm stiff like I don't know what to do any more. I'm 30 years and feel like I don't know anything that I'm supposed to. I push back when ever people try to tell me what to do and feel like I'm pushing my own life because i don't know what to expect...or what to expect from my actions like nothing is real any more. I don't know how to view people any more. :(.

I feel like I'm nothing and am not progressing at any thing. I'm not too social with people. I guess i'm an introvert. I mostly feel like I'm aggitated 24/7.

What I'm asking if anyone takes "cognium?"
what does it help you with?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!