Coin press machine map

Monima

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me if there are maps of MK, AK, and Epcot that shows just the coin press machines, please ? Our 11 yr old is planning to visit them all, sigh, lol

I've never seen such a map. Would have been cool if they existed when I was that age though! Have you been to WDW before? Just keep a lookout in the post-attraction areas and gift shops. Tell them it's more fun to find/discover them instead of just using a map that tells you exactly where they are.

I've never seen such a map. Would have been cool if they existed when I was that age though! Have you been to WDW before? Just keep a lookout in the post-attraction areas and gift shops. Tell them it's more fun to find/discover them instead of just using a map that tells you exactly where they are.
Someone posted a site that has a listing of all the machines on another thread.
Bit I do like the idea of making a search and find game out of it.

The aforementioned site of http://www.themouseforless.com/disney-downloads/pocket-guides/pressed-coins-checklists/ is the best comprehensive list of locations. Within each park, springs and other is the list, there isn't a map of locations but on some of the newer pressed penny machines like in Hollywood Studios at Keystone Clothiers(left building walking down Sunset Blvd) near the back entrance that lets out near Echo Lake did have an interactive map of all the penny machine locations. Combined they would make basically a full map.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!