College Football 2020 (and 2021??)

I know Bob Uecker more from Major League. And then from watching Brewers games when I had the MLB every game package because he was their announcer.

You should find Bob's YouTube video from when he was voted into the MLB Hall of Fame several years ago as a broadcaster (for the Brewers). It is a very funny 18 minutes (and he says it all with a straight face). The cut-aways to greats like Reggie Jackson, Tommy Lasorda, and Willie Mays laughing at him with tears running down their cheeks is priceless.

ED

PS - nevermind, I found the YT vid.

Last edited:
In ticket news, I get to go to the Saints-49ers game with a 6000 capacity.

and I’m not sure if I make the cutoff for tickets for the Tulane games that will have fans. They’re giving out 350 tickets to Army and 1350 for Memphis. Distributing by priority points.

Oh My. Pigs are flying - Indiana just beat Michigan 38-21. Someone needs to check on PaHunter.

Last edited:
Someone should also check on Harbaugh. That can’t be good for his employment.

Tulane won pretty easily against ECU to get to 4-4. Next week is Army in NO.

and Florida scored 38 against UGA in the first half. I’d like to know what that translates to against Pelini’s D.

Go Green Wave. :cheer2:

Next after PaHunter we should dispatch 911 Emergency Services to @garneska and @hgarnes since Maryland and Taulia/Tua's little bro' beat the mighty Nittany Lions.

They may require a WAH-mbulance. :sad: STAT! 🚑

:rolleyes: Ed

Last edited:
In ticket news, I get to go to the Saints-49ers game with a 6000 capacity.

and I’m not sure if I make the cutoff for tickets for the Tulane games that will have fans. They’re giving out 350 tickets to Army and 1350 for Memphis. Distributing by priority points.

So tomorrow (Saints-49ers)?

I have no skin in the Sunday games but I will watch your Saints Sunday night and try to find you in the stands, Pluto pluto:.

Ed

@bama_ed yeah I could not believe Michigan lost and then at dinner tracking PSU. Bert decided on another glass of wine. Ugh.

Next after PaHunter we should dispatch 911 Emergency Services to @garneska and @hgarnes since Maryland and Taulia/Tua's little bro' beat the mighty Nittany Lions.

Oh, good night, we're terrible this year. Thank goodness my Cincinnati Bearcats are picking up the slack this year.

Tomorrow night is Saints-Buccaneers in Tampa. Saints-49ers play next Sunday at 3:30.

you forgot to mention that Tennessee fooled everyone into a ranking again, and today fell to 2-4 with a loss to Arkansas.

meanwhile, Greg Schiano, who they ran out of town before hiring using that he worked for Paterno as a justification when they really just didn’t like the hire, has Rutgers looking like a football team again (by Rutgers standards...says the Tulane fan...)

Best ending of year so far. I've always felt "icing the kicker" was stupid. Well, here ya have it.

Oh, and Notre Dame finally got a win against a good team. Although a team missing its Heisman QB. A win is a win though.

in bad news, Notre Dame is going to have a serious bout with covid.

I’m with you on icing the kicker.

I think ND and Clemson will get a 2nd chance to play each other in the ACC Championship. Hopefully both can have full rosters and we will see what happens.

Ed

Short post: Alabama #1 in AP/Coaches Polls tonight. 13th year in a row being #1 in regular season at some point.

Gonna enjoy the ride while it lasts.
rolltideroll_zpsvj95gslk.gif

Ed

LSU-Bama postponed for COVID. LSU already had their Florida game postponed too, so currently don't have a date on the calendar to make it up.

LSU-Bama postponed for COVID. LSU already had their Florida game postponed too, so currently don't have a date on the calendar to make it up.

Yes. It's too bad - I was looking forward to Bama hanging 50 points on LSU this year. It sounds like it will be difficult to get the game rescheduled but maybe they find a way. Mac Jones our QB needs winning games on tv to help his Heisman chances.

We both were l, Ed!

A Baton Rouge sports talk host suggested push LSU-Bama a week back, then having LSU-Arkansas on Dec 19th, day of the SEC championship, and Bama-Kentucky on Dec 12th when LSU is making up its game with Florida.

Then, no games are missed (for now) and Bama doesn’t get a bye when Fla has to play their starters for a half the week before the SEC championship.

I’m trusting him that it works out, because I’m too lazy to do the work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter