College Program Questions Thread, Pt 4

Jodi-Lee

Earning My Ears
My daughter is interested in working for Disney. We live in Canada. Here are our questions:
Is it true that she could only be eligible for the International Exchange Program?
If she does get accepted to the Exchange Program, would it ever turn into a longer term?
Have you ever heard of someone completing the Cultural Exchange Program and then being hired on permanently?

She is very passionate about Disney and would love to work there in any capacity for as long as she can, as a Canadian, what are her best options? How can she prepare now (she's in high school) in order for Disney to choose her.

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
I have a question- can you apply for spring and spring Advantage separately to increase your chances of making it or is it just one application for both?

McKelly

DIS Veteran
I have a question- can you apply for spring and spring Advantage separately to increase your chances of making it or is it just one application for both?
My daughter applied for both Fall and Fall Advantage at the same time, with the same application.

• cm387

Mouseketeer
    If you make it through the phone interview are you pretty much guaranteed a spot in the program? My daughter applied, did the web interview and had her phone interview on 1/17 and has heard back nothing. Do people get denied after going through the entire interview process? Any insight would be great!

• wendow

We create happiness.
    If you make it through the phone interview are you pretty much guaranteed a spot in the program? My daughter applied, did the web interview and had her phone interview on 1/17 and has heard back nothing. Do people get denied after going through the entire interview process? Any insight would be great!
    Did your daughter apply for fall or fall advantage as her first choice? I think I read Disney is prioritizing fall advantage apps because they close earlier (and start earlier).
    Unfortunately there are many stories of kids going all the way through the interview process and not getting accepted. My dd’s roomie made it all the way through and then was NLIC’ed on the last day. Then she got in the next round! Good luck to your dd! The waiting is so hard!

cm387

Mouseketeer
    fall advantage......the waiting is killing all of us! I really want to plan for christmas in disney!! she can really only do the fall semester since she is a track athlete at school and the fall allows her to miss the least amount of her two seasons.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.