Colonoscopy

My colonoscopy is tomorrow. I am in the middle of the prep. Four Dulcolax tablets were at noon. The first glasses of the Gatorade/Miralax were at 5:00pm & 5:15pm. My arrival time is 11:15am tomorrow! That is a late time. I am going to be starving! I've had 3 previous colonoscopies but the arrival time was always 6:15am. So, I have to take the 2nd half of the Gatorade/Miralax 6 hours before my arrival time. I've never done the split dose before. And, yes, I did have to have a COVID test. Wish me luck!

I've never done the split dose before. And, yes, I did have to have a COVID test. Wish me luck!
I've done the split dose the last 3 colonoscopies I have had. Much better, easier. You'll do great. Enjoy that meal afterwards.

I had to come and share my fantastic news. My latest colonoscopy was on Friday and dr said that visually I look like I am in remission from Crohn's. We are still waiting for biopsies to come back clean but it has been a very long 4 years of being sick and trying medications so this news was very welcomed. Hopefully a year before my next colonoscopy!

Also, my easiest prep yet. Having these every 6-8 months has really let me dial in to what works for me with the least amount of torture. LOL

I had to come and share my fantastic news. My latest colonoscopy was on Friday and dr said that visually I look like I am in remission from Crohn's. We are still waiting for biopsies to come back clean but it has been a very long 4 years of being sick and trying medications so this news was very welcomed. Hopefully a year before my next colonoscopy!

Also, my easiest prep yet. Having these every 6-8 months has really let me dial in to what works for me with the least amount of torture. LOL
This is great news! My daughter has Crohns and thankfully medicine has put her into remission, but knowing the pain she was in before that makes my heart ache for you. 4 years is a long time to live with that kind of pain.

Wonderful update and news, md. Hoping it continues well forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts