combining wdw with dcl, non-packaged

Ariel Wanna-be

“And when my time is up, have I done enough?”
Hi,

We've booked both a wdw trip and a cruise, but because I could save money by not purchasing them as a package, I've booked them separately.

My question is, can I get my cruise paperwork done at the resort, as I would be able to do if I had booked the package, or is this not possible?

Also, can I have our resort room keys programmed to work on the ship as well?

Thank you

My thought would be no but, I would call DCL and ask. Hope you have a wonderful cruise

I was told no and we are even staying at a cruise line resort! We are going before and after so I guess we will have 3 sets of room keys for the 8 of us! That is alot of keys!

I also did my cruise and my WDW vacation as a non-package since we used our DVC points for WDW and booked our cruise with cash from Dreams Unlimited. Your cruise documents will be sent to your home a few weeks before your trip. You can fill out all the paperwork before you leave home, or do it at your WDW resort. Whatever you do, fill it out before you board the ship and it will save you a lot of time!

You will have to check in again when you are boarding the ship, but if you paperwork is filled out it will only take 5-10 minutes. You will receive two sets of room keys, but we just packed away the ones from WDW (since we were done with them anyway) and just kept the ones for the cruise handy.

I hope this is helpful. You will have a wonderful time. I can't wait to do it all again!

Lisa
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I would have thought that it would be cheaper if you booked them as a package! Why was it cheaper to do it separate?

Thanks

Thanks for the help!

It's less expensive for us to book separately because we already have passes, thanks to leftover days from previous trips. So the UHPs that come with the package would be an unnecessary expense. It will be even cheaper if room-only codes come out, but I'm not holding my breath!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter